The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Jack Strife Feb 11, 2014 @ 9:21pm
More Final Fantasy mods
Could someone please be kind enough to add in Cloud's AC armour and the buster blade and preferably Lightning(XIII) ?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
jjb-54 1 Feb 12, 2014 @ 6:26am 
. o O ( I wish people would use GOOGLE ... before they post stuff like this.)

The above is no small HINT ....
Jack Strife Feb 13, 2014 @ 1:52am 
yeah i know of the Skyrim nexus just alot easier for me if they were in the steam workshop
Gritzcrackers Mar 15, 2014 @ 2:30pm 
Cyrax 4 Mar 15, 2014 @ 3:19pm 
Originally posted by Jack Strife:
yeah i know of the Skyrim nexus just alot easier for me if they were in the steam workshop

Beggars cant be choosers.
Jack Strife Mar 16, 2014 @ 12:24am 
i'm not begging i'm guessing people just aren't smart enough to put them on the steam workshop
Adura 1 Mar 16, 2014 @ 12:32am 
i'm not begging i'm guessing people just aren't smart enough to put them on the steam workshop

It's incredibly easy to put mods on the workshop. But the authors of those mods choose not to.

And having others do it without the author's permission is immoral. (And could greatly anger the mod makers)

also,

Originally posted by Cyrax:
Beggars cant be choosers.
Jack Strife Mar 16, 2014 @ 4:29am 
so it comes down to Apathy
gnewna Mar 16, 2014 @ 4:47am 
What, your being too lazy to use the Nexus? Yeah, I guess so.
Jack Strife Mar 16, 2014 @ 6:05am 
Apathy is when you don't care...
gnewna Mar 16, 2014 @ 6:20am 
The thing you want exists, but not in the format you want (but in a format which is freely available to you and just about anyone else). You moan that it's not in the format you want. Why exactly do you expect anyone to care? (Also, yeah, clearly the problem is 'people' not being smart enough to put them on the workshop, it's not that the mod makers for whatever reason DON'T WANT TO...)
Adura 1 Mar 16, 2014 @ 6:54am 
so it comes down to Apathy

Modders spend hours, days or even weeks making their mods.

They then chose to package their mod, make it user friendly, and freely put all their work out there for other people to enjoy.

They also spend the time setting it up on the Nexus, writing a description, and responding to posts from people having trouble.

Then there's always people who flame them, criticize things outside of the author's control, and demand the modders make things just for them without any recompense.

And you call that Apathy?

Because they don't want to spend extra time to cater to a larger audience? An audience, I might add, which has a higher number of people who don't understand modding, and thus more people who mess up and then BLAME the modders.

Can you really blame them?

You know what Apathy really is? You know what 'not caring' really is?

It's those who look at the work a modder puts out there for the enjoyment of others, and demand that that modder go out of their way just so you are slightly more convenienced.

That is the worst kind of Apathy - the worse kind of not caring. To not care about the people who offer others their work, for free, in good faith.

And I imagine I'll regret posting this, and i apologize, but this thread has made me angry.

Last edited by Adura; Mar 16, 2014 @ 7:15am
Jack Strife Mar 16, 2014 @ 7:48am 
wtf calm down you guys i was just asking if it could be put on steam and yeah idgaf about alot of things including you so damn this post is so old why did people even comment on it
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 11, 2014 @ 9:21pm