Steam Greenlight
a pirates like game
sid meier did a popluar pirates game. I would like a new version similiar with mulitplayer and co-op applications. For those developers out there.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-7 z 7 komentarzy
Skoardy 11 lutego 2014 o 9:45 
So how much have you budgeted this project for and raised so far? Or are you simply expecting developers to drop everything and spend thousands of dollars of their own money creating this game for you?
Gorlom[Swe] 11 lutego 2014 o 12:11 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Skoardy:
So how much have you budgeted this project for and raised so far? Or are you simply expecting developers to drop everything and spend thousands of dollars of their own money creating this game for you?
Isn't Super Drewskies post pretty much what the request part of the greenlight forum is intended for? Granted he could have said please.

PS: Didn't they update that game once already?
Skoardy 11 lutego 2014 o 12:23 
Początkowo opublikowane przez GorlomSwe:
Isn't Super Drewskies post pretty much what the request part of the greenlight forum is intended for? Granted he could have said please.
Good grief, I hope not! I can't imagine anything more useless that people starting threads that amount to "I'd like someone to rip-off Burger Time but with multi-player/co-op!" and expecting devs to snap to it like they don't already have a thousand and one of their own ideas they'd like to try.

It's nearly as bad as those pages on Concept's people start where they've no applicable talent whatsoever and their 'idea' amounts to "It's an open-world game where you can go anywhere, be anything and do whatever you want!" and then expect competent people to suddenly rush to their aid.
Gorlom[Swe] 11 lutego 2014 o 12:39 
heh. I gues you are right. jsut asking people to rip something else off is not what the request board is for. my bad :p
Primus Palus 12 lutego 2014 o 12:17 
Pirate games are pretty niche. Would have been great during those nonsense Pirates movies... but now only certain people would buy into them. Pirates of the Burning Sea was multiplayer... and not that bad. Got a little old for me and the SOE blunder caused a lot of problems for it. But, there are some multiplayer pirate games out there.
Edreyn 12 lutego 2014 o 22:54 
Play Uncharted Waters, you may like it. It's naval MMO. And there are other naval MMOs aswell, but I haven't played them myself.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-7 z 7 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Data napisania: 11 lutego 2014 o 9:33