The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Spencer Heer Pootis Feb 10 @ 2:10pm
I need help with my mod
Is there any way to create a custom workbench such as a forge or tanning rack with a different set of craftable items?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
zeromaveric Feb 10 @ 4:02pm 
you mean something along the lines of the Skyforge? basically meaning if you want said item crafted, this is the only place to get it made?
Amycus Feb 10 @ 4:34pm 
I have no idea on how to do it myself, but I do know that "immersive armors" made something similar in their latest update. They added a unique crafting station to make shields with different heralds painted on. I would either try to "dissect" their mod, or ask the author directly, either through a PM or comment on the mod page.
Spencer Heer Pootis Feb 10 @ 5:34pm 
Originally posted by zeromaveric:
you mean something along the lines of the Skyforge? basically meaning if you want said item crafted, this is the only place to get it made?

yes
zeromaveric Feb 10 @ 10:27pm 
it doesn't sound too hard. i think the first step is to find your crafting sources. when i make a weapon/armor from my mod, i look at a drop list and find CraftingSmithingArmorersWorkbench, Forge, SharpeningWheel, Skyforge, and TanningRack. if you can find where these values are located in the CK and add in a new object, it is theoretically possible to create a new version of these stations under a different codename. question then is to create a global value that corresponds to this station, and tie the station to the same value so it knows to look for gear that have this value
Cyrax Feb 11 @ 1:29am 
It is possible indeed.
http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/topic/6763-help-custom-crafting-station/
if this does not help you, I have another link somewhere on my second computer.
Spencer Heer Pootis Feb 11 @ 1:28pm 
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 10 @ 2:10pm