The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Spencer Heer Pootis Feb 10, 2014 @ 2:10pm
I need help with my mod
Is there any way to create a custom workbench such as a forge or tanning rack with a different set of craftable items?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
zeromaveric 5 Feb 10, 2014 @ 4:02pm 
you mean something along the lines of the Skyforge? basically meaning if you want said item crafted, this is the only place to get it made?
Amycus Feb 10, 2014 @ 4:34pm 
I have no idea on how to do it myself, but I do know that "immersive armors" made something similar in their latest update. They added a unique crafting station to make shields with different heralds painted on. I would either try to "dissect" their mod, or ask the author directly, either through a PM or comment on the mod page.
Spencer Heer Pootis Feb 10, 2014 @ 5:34pm 
Originally posted by zeromaveric:
you mean something along the lines of the Skyforge? basically meaning if you want said item crafted, this is the only place to get it made?

yes
zeromaveric 5 Feb 10, 2014 @ 10:27pm 
it doesn't sound too hard. i think the first step is to find your crafting sources. when i make a weapon/armor from my mod, i look at a drop list and find CraftingSmithingArmorersWorkbench, Forge, SharpeningWheel, Skyforge, and TanningRack. if you can find where these values are located in the CK and add in a new object, it is theoretically possible to create a new version of these stations under a different codename. question then is to create a global value that corresponds to this station, and tie the station to the same value so it knows to look for gear that have this value
Cyrax 4 Feb 11, 2014 @ 1:29am 
It is possible indeed.
http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/topic/6763-help-custom-crafting-station/
if this does not help you, I have another link somewhere on my second computer.
Spencer Heer Pootis Feb 11, 2014 @ 1:28pm 
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2014 @ 2:10pm