The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
[HM] Kbomb 1 Feb 10, 2014 @ 9:07am
[Help Request] Quest Script - Moving a follower/npc
If anyone could be of help on this it would certainly be very much appreciated.

I'm in the middle of scripting dialogue for a follow on my mod Augustine's Gift. I still have a bit of work to do before I move onto the part in question but would be great to have some information on it beforehand.

She starts in Dragonsreach Dungeon and gives you the quest to find her sisters in Falkreath and Rorikstead, she'll also give you a key to the family vault which contains a Chalice of Blood which you drink from to receive Sanguinares Vampiris. The followers, vault and script are all done, what isn't done is the Den/Coven that I am planning out and that is where I would like her to be able to move to after she gives you the quest to find the others.

So basically.

> NPC is in Dungeon

> Player talks to NPC

> NPC gives quest and item(s) then moves to new area

I would also like to move the others from their respective places into the Den when they have been found, but that should be the same method.

If anyone has any experience with this that would be amazing, I'm assuming it's some sort of quest script that needs to activate after a certain stage rather than an AI package, but would really like a little guidance of this if there is any available.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by [HM] Kbomb; Feb 10, 2014 @ 9:41am
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
J3X 13 Feb 10, 2014 @ 10:43am 
Move as in teleport or move as in walk?
[HM] Kbomb 1 Feb 10, 2014 @ 10:53am 
Walking to the destination would be preferable, but I guess teleporting could work as well with the right script package.

since she'll be moving to another point in Whiterun though that'd probably just make her a bit lazy.
J3X 13 Feb 10, 2014 @ 4:46pm 
An AI package with a GetStage condition should do it then.
And then call SetStage when the NPC has given the items.

Might be some more elevant way of doing it but I would do it like that.
[HM] Kbomb 1 Feb 11, 2014 @ 7:29am 
awesome, thanks, very much appreciated!
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2014 @ 9:07am