The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ゲームのベストModを検索
お気に入りのMODを探してインストールすることが、これまでより簡単になりました。MOD製作者も、SteamにMODを直接アップロードするための合理化された機能を利用できます。利用方法については ここ をクリックしてください。
Mod Request: Making Legendary skills legendary
When i hear the words "Legendary skills" i get the image of it being great, spectacular.. Epic! When i legendary a skill in the game i do it for the extra perks and stats (Magicka, Health and Stamina), this is not what i would call epic, so i wondered what could be missing and found the "Permament legendary skill bonus" thread and while that certainly is a great idea for a mod that i could totally stand behind i got an idea which in my personal oppinion finnd rival that idea.

The idea is simple, perhaps not the execution of it (i don't know):

1) Every odd number (first, third, fifth..) you legendary a skill you gain a permanent bonus in the skill (instead of reseting a skill to15 it could be reset to 20 the first time and 25 the third)
2) Every even number (Second, fourth, sixth..) you legendary a skill you gain a permanent perk, after five even number of legendary skills one could have maxed the Archery Overdraw (5 out of 5) perk

3) This would mean that perks have to be removed
4) This also means that there have to be a cap on legendary skills
5) This could possibly mean that one had to remove racials considering boosts in skills

The three latest points would be the cons, however i am finding it to my likings as they fit very neat into things if this mod would be created. I am willing to do the math of how many times each skills would be able to become legendary and how much the skill increase bonus would be for every odd times one would legendary it.

~Z
投稿日: 2014年2月10日 6時29分
投稿数: 0