The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
UncreativeGreen Feb 10 @ 5:47am
Mod Suggestion
I downloaded the witcher stormcloak rebellion, rebirth of an empire, and the black chainmail armor set. MAybe can someone make a matching sword for the stormcloaks and the black chainmail armor set?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 Feb 10 @ 6:13am 
Maybe that someone is you! :)

Most mod creators are busy with their actual lives and then when they have time to create mods they are working on their own projects and ideas, with little time for someone else's dream/idea.

Besides as one person (Mod creator shared with me) They did try what was 'sold' as an easy mod .. .they did it and the person said, "No! That's all wrong that is not what I had in mind." (Yes, I read the back-n-forth and it looked good to me...) But here in is why - they (Mod Creators get paid ZERO and just like them, you have a specific idea what you want ... they are not mind readers and do not have a lot of time to do free work for others ...

Hey it's not all that hard to do. I'm 59 yrs odd and I'm learning it and it's actually kind of fun! So go for it!!!
UncreativeGreen Feb 10 @ 6:21am 
I dont know how to make mods.
MageThis Feb 10 @ 7:13am 
Originally posted by 0Ghost0:
I dont know how to make mods.
Neither did anyone at one point and that is jjb-54's point.
UncreativeGreen Feb 10 @ 7:39am 
I mean, i don't know where to get that download to make mods.
[HM] Kbomb 3 Feb 10 @ 9:15am 
Hover over library, click tools and look in the list for creation kit. That's normally a good place to start
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 10 @ 5:47am