Torchlight II

Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
Bensington Shropshire Feb 5 @ 7:46pm
Any Sci-fi / Cyberpunk Mods or Classes ?
I'm about to start playing this game again after initially only really playing it for about 12 hours or so, and I was wondering if there were any Sci-fi or cyberpunk type of classes that anybody in the community has created.

I know this isn't really that type of game, but a cool futurustic character would work well in a game like this.

Maybe a class with dual "light swords + Daft Punk Helmet " or another class with "Augments" or whatever.

I didn't even realize all these other classes existed to download, so I've been looking through them and I see a few I'd like to try but nothing that I " have" to try.

I'm going to continue with my Engineer to get back into the game and relearn everything but once I've done that, I'm interested in downloading some mods.

Also, are there any other "steampunk" type classes like the enginner with bots or turrets or something similar ?

* I've not downloaded any mods yet, so I'm completely new to them for this game.

I hear that Synergies Mod is a "must have" or something like that.

Any help or advice is appreciated.