The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Skyrim Horror Mod - Ideas
Hi guys,
I'm thinking of making a horror mod for skyrim. It's going to be creepypasta-style, so I need some ideas. I want it to be vague, triggered by say picking up an object. Any ideas?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
TheMankey Feb 2 @ 4:38pm 
Well.. how about a monster that moves when your not looking at it? kinda like Docotr Who's weeping angels? I know there was mention fo statue like creture in one of creepypastas stories that had to be wacth or it moves closer very rapidly.. hmm yes.. with a slendermen feel.. maybe when it approachs everything goes silent.. or hisses or something..Yes yes.. or it being to snow alot when it approachs so it can hide in fog or extreme weather! pick up the special rock.. run to the other end of the map alive... yes.. thats almost like a challenge.. maybe it can hide in random NPCs so if you force the player to enter towns for this quest he has to wacth people.. to see if they move closer.. and if he dont.. BAM! instant death.. the attack animation could emmit a screech to make you jump.. cheap i know.. but..
jjb-54 1 Feb 2 @ 8:48pm 
There is one - ( at least on Nexus ) -

Quest- The Fifth Gate by GLArtMods
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24351/?

If you have a hand control unit that vibrates - turn the lights off and headphones on ... You'll umm -- ENJOY!!!
Last edited by jjb-54; Feb 3 @ 6:27am
jjb-54 1 Feb 3 @ 6:28am 
Originally posted by Adura:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=90633413

^-^

Thanks, Adura - now I have another mod in my line up ... :)
@Adura
That looks really cool. I think I'm going to install that at some point.
@TheMankey
That would be cool, but I'm thinking more along the lines of something that stalks you throughout the game, maaybe at night.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 2 @ 3:13pm