Total War: SHOGUN 2
A thousand battles, a thousand victories, but are they yours?
Create, discover and download historical battle scenarios, multiplayer maps and the most popular and accomplished mods. Or try out Total War TEd editor to create and upload your own. Click here to learn more.
kurisutoa Feb 1, 2014 @ 7:54am
stategy mod
can someone put a mod up where the AI actually knows a battlefield tactic besides head on assualt?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Hetzer Feb 13, 2014 @ 7:01am 
Nope
Epic The Incandescent Mar 8, 2014 @ 12:35pm 
this is ....difficult to do since CA changed the code for the game recently, usualy the only way to get the ♥♥♥♥ers to not just BANZAI!@!!@!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!! your lines with a head on charge is to turn up the difficulty, higher levels they will use flanking attacks with calvary but usualy jsut try to overwhelm you
kurisutoa Mar 9, 2014 @ 9:02pm 
i know and i did up the diffuiculty but really they wast their caverly having them all hit from one side which is usually the side with spear men and when they banzai all you need is a spear wall and a few archers to counter there is no reason to be creative in your strategy
Weierstrass 15 Mar 24, 2014 @ 8:27pm 
well, if you make the ia have better units and a lot of them, maybe you will have no other option than be creative
kurisutoa Mar 24, 2014 @ 8:53pm 
well i reallly only play the campaign
Weierstrass 15 Mar 28, 2014 @ 9:14pm 
Some mod improve the AI decitions in the campaing
kurisutoa Apr 3, 2014 @ 4:38pm 
thanks
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50