The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Rickydavey182 Jan 31 @ 1:06am
MODDING Skyrim
Hello Guys
Firstly thank you for taking a intrest in my topic
Now I have made this because Firstly i cant understand how to use the creation kit to save my life (even after tutioral videos) ..... Therefore i made this to ask for request so that the clever people can take note and if have time can make the mod.

To the modders (clever people)
If you have the time i would love to see mods for the following;

Lightning's Armours (Final Fantasy series)
Different Armours (Like knee/thigh high sock and boots for females or leather jackets for males etc etc)
Monster Hunter Armours would be AWSOME (check note)
Dragon Dogma Gear :D ..... Esically trophy gear, captains armour and knee high boots
Lastly different followers like maybe Lightning or Monster Hunter character designs (in their own gear that cannot be removed but provides decent stats)

(Note) Monster Hunter armours like Gold Rathian Armour (Made from gold and silver ingots, dragon scales and bone and leather straps)

I would not like anything to be OP (Over Powered) as i like the game to be balanced

The modders have done a great job as i got 86 mods on my skyrim Thank you and good luck :D xD
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
J3X 12 Jan 31 @ 3:46am 
I suggest reading the articles instead of watching the videos. Creating new armors are quite advanced and I suggest learning the basic stuff first.

I've seens some mods with kneesocks floating around somewhere.
Amycus Feb 1 @ 4:40am 
As someone who has only made armor mods for DA:O, I'm afraid I can't be of much help with those requests. What I can say though, is that actually posting pictures of what you want goes a long way to getting interest from people. The one making the meshes will need to have that either way, preferrably of good resolution and seen from different angles. Just posting some general names and expecting others to google what you could possibly mean doesn't exactly help your chances.
Rickydavey182 Feb 1 @ 10:45am 
Oh i see well Thank you for your help though :) ..... I thourght lots of peopel knew about monster hunter and final fantasy lol :) but i find pics and post them :D
JasNrg Feb 9 @ 12:12pm 
@J3X...I keep seing your comments as I search the forums. I'd like to ask a question or two if you have time. Not trolling or fishing, just a simle inquiry. Thanx
i subscribed to some mods and steam installed them but when i open skyrim theyre not there
help plz
MageThis Feb 10 @ 2:59am 
Originally posted by -==+TERMANAITOR Unit ALPHA+==-:
i subscribed to some mods and steam installed them but when i open skyrim theyre not there
help plz
Oh, another attempt to hijack a thread, how unusual.
Rickydavey182 Feb 10 @ 3:36pm 
Terminato did you let the launcher finish syconising ???
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 31 @ 1:06am