Dota 2
Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites.
Learn More
Clockwerk builds
I've started playing clock recently, with good success. Just wanted some input from experienced clock players.

Is bottle your only source of mana gain? I've run into some issues, especially trying to use mek on clock. By the time I need it I'm usually oom. But I look at a lot of popular builds with very little items for mana gain other than bottle.

Also, are bottle, aghs, and force staff mainstay for you? And what other items do you consider mainstay, or past that is it pretty much situational?

Thanks in advance.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
ABErHAM Jun 14, 2017 @ 9:06am 
ive been playing clockwek alot. really fun character! you are right about the mana though. i usually start with a clarity AND a mango just to stay in lane as long as i can, but usually end up needing to hit the shrine or tp to base before i have enough for mana boots. definitely a slow starter if the enemy heroes arent putting themselves in a position to be ganked.vanguard is a must for clockwerk, in my opinion. The glimmer cape has also gotten me out of some tight spots, even though its not on any build
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Aug 26, 2015 @ 7:47am