Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
[8]Billy Jun 30, 2014 @ 9:42pm
how do i vote in greenlight?
help me as i say in title
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Bolacha Mafiosa Jun 30, 2014 @ 10:29pm 
no
C0untzer0 Jun 30, 2014 @ 11:43pm 
Just don't.
Пади Jun 30, 2014 @ 11:45pm 
DA
Quizl Jun 30, 2014 @ 11:50pm 
ye
Graeme- Coarse Gentleman Jul 1, 2014 @ 1:12am 
You should never do anything involving voting if you cant figure this out on your own.
кι α fαѕz αz α яαкє? Jul 1, 2014 @ 1:50am 
Király. Dopeman! Bumm a fejbe!
Midras Jul 2, 2014 @ 1:24am 
wait, what?
vert1 Jul 2, 2014 @ 10:14am 
somebody answer please . I think it's relative to if I buy a game that is greenlit , if it becomes available on steam , how do I get my steam key.
C0untzer0 Jul 2, 2014 @ 10:15am 
That's really up to the agreement which you made.
Skoardy Jul 2, 2014 @ 10:40am 
Is that why we're getting so many of these 'can't even be bothered to look it up' threads? People are buying Greenlight bundles from various places and want to know how they can get their purchases greenlit?
Gorlom[Swe] Jul 2, 2014 @ 11:26am 
Originally posted by vert1:
somebody answer please . I think it's relative to if I buy a game that is greenlit , if it becomes available on steam , how do I get my steam key.
This has nothing to do with voting on a game. You need to ask the developer of that game how he will provide you with a Steam key IF he has promised one.

Edit: If you bought it from a bundle site you need to check with them how they will provide steam keys.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Jul 2, 2014 @ 11:28am
R♣H Spewer Aug 27, 2014 @ 5:02am 
It's easy. Under the game pics and vids, there is a question that says "Do you want to play (or buy) this game if it was on Steam?". Theres 3 awsners, Yes, No thanks / Not interrested, And Ask me again later. Then click Yes to the game you want to be into steam.
Last edited by R♣H Spewer; Aug 27, 2014 @ 7:31am
C0untzer0 Aug 27, 2014 @ 6:04am 
Originally posted by Cat Guard:
It's easy. Under the game pics and vids, there is a question that says "Do you want to add this onto Steam?". Theres 3 awsners, Yes, No thanks / Not interrested, And Ask me again later. Then click Yes to the game you want to be into steam.
I see you're continuing your policy of being wrong, or possibly just plain illiterate.
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 27, 2014 @ 7:27am 
there is a question that says "Do you want to add this onto Steam?".
... IT MOST CERTAINLY DOES NOT SAY THAT.

The question says "Would you buy this game if it was available on Steam"
(if it is a F2p game replace buy with play)
There is a world of difference in meaning between what you said and what Valve actualkly asked.

Please do not spread misinformation like that Cat Guard.

Then click Yes to the game you want to be into steam.
Click yes only on the games you are interested in owning on Steam. Either through purchase or getting through bundles/whatever.
Do not "pity vote" ie: vote for a game because you think other might like it or it appears to have a certain level of quality. If you are not interested in buying/playing the game you will be feeding Valve false data. Valve doesnt want to know if you think a game meets some arbitrary and subjective level of quality. They can make that judgement call themselves. They want to know if the game will/would sell.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Aug 27, 2014 @ 7:34am
R♣H Spewer Aug 27, 2014 @ 7:30am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
It's easy. Under the game pics and vids, there is a question that says "Do you want to add this onto Steam?". Theres 3 awsners, Yes, No thanks / Not interrested, And Ask me again later. Then click Yes to the game you want to be into steam.
... IT MOST CERTAINLY DOES NOT SAY THAT.

The question says "Would you buy this game if it was available on Steam"
(if it is a F2p game replace buy with play)
There is a world of difference in meaning between what you said and what Valve actualkly asked.

Please do not spread misinformation like that Cat Guard.
My bad. Sorry.
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2014 @ 9:42pm