Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Clawer Jun 28 @ 12:25pm
No really stop guys!
Really guys ? Is impossible come on ... greenllight is for real good indie games , stop post these bad games and approve . I like a lot of indie games but now people make only stupid simulators and after try to have found in Kickstarter , 1 example ? ( Rock simulator , or Blackscreen Simulator ) If the creators don' t want make a good game, stop make games without nothing . Some people comments are like :" is awesome" , or something else , but these games are bad and they approve these games , and because of this more bad games will coming. The problem of that ? Because of these bad games, the good games on greenlight aren't famous . I think this isn't a stupid comment because it is true.
I think steam need to see all the games on greenlight and try to remove the bad games...
Last edited by Clawer; Jun 28 @ 3:00pm
Showing 1-15 of 64 comments
< >
batSHITenergyDRINK Jun 28 @ 12:43pm 
I would love to get this in English.
red_harconan Jun 28 @ 1:14pm 
I agree ...
Arch [WAT?!] Jun 28 @ 1:20pm 
?
Clawer Jun 28 @ 3:01pm 
ok now i hope i write it correctly
Gorlom[Swe] Jun 28 @ 9:23pm 
rocksimulator isn't even possible to vote on? it's in the concept section (no submission fee). Why are you throwing a hissyfit over an obvious joke?

Originally posted by Clawer:
I think steam need to see all the games on greenlight and try to remove the bad games...
You sir clearly haven't understood the concept of greenlight. The only games that should get removed are those that violates any of Valves policies regarding submissions.
The rest should jsut be filtered by the greenlight users.
Clawer Jun 29 @ 2:40am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
rocksimulator isn't even possible to vote on? it's in the concept section (no submission fee). Why are you throwing a hissyfit over an obvious joke?

You sir clearly haven't understood the concept of greenlight. The only games that should get removed are those that violates any of Valves policies regarding submissions.
The rest should jsut be filtered by the greenlight users.
i know these games are obvious a joke , but these joke get found in kickstarter and approve from the people , and the real cool games don 't have it
C0untzer0 Jun 29 @ 2:45am 
i know these games are obvious a joke , but these joke get found in kickstarter and approve from the people , and the real cool games don 't have it
And somehow you think that your post is going to stop idiots on Kickstarter?
Clawer Jun 29 @ 2:47am 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
And somehow you think that your post is going to stop idiots on Kickstarter?

i think not , but i hope guys will approve the real games , and stop approve these simulators wthout sense.
C0untzer0 Jun 29 @ 3:03am 
How many of those sims have already been approved? Of those, how many are available in the shop?
Clawer Jun 29 @ 3:05am 
nobody for now , but they leave found for real games , there aren't on the shop but they have found on kickstarter and it is the problem ... people can use their found for better games no ?
C0untzer0 Jun 29 @ 3:07am 
So you're telling people to stop doing something which they haven't done?
Clawer Jun 29 @ 3:09am 
Im telling to people who doing it , and try to rembemer what are the real cool games
Skoardy Jun 29 @ 5:29am 
Im telling to people who doing it , and try to rembemer what are the real cool games
So you're telling people to stop doing what they might not even be doing and start doing what they might already be doing anyway?
Hyp3r's Jun 29 @ 5:55am 
yeah...
Showing 1-15 of 64 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50