The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
iWounded Jun 25, 2014 @ 4:25pm
Alternate Start Bug/Glitch
I started off as a property owner and wanted to start up the main quest, so I went to Helgen and saw Alduin fly off, went and activated the corpse, and got the journal. When I read it though, the objective didn't complete. I tried dropping it a few times, picking it back up, and re-reading it, but it still won't finish. I went into the Helgen Keep cave through the hole in the mountain, and when I get near Hadvar or Ralof, they go agro and try to kill me. Any help here? And I don't know if this is the correct place for this or not, I just really want some help on how to progress with my character.
Last edited by iWounded; Jun 25, 2014 @ 4:26pm
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 Jun 25, 2014 @ 5:14pm 
U need to post this in the specific MOD FORUM -

Why? You will get the creator and users who use this mod to read it right away and give you a timely answer. When it's here in the "ALL" category it is not going to be seen as quickly.
iWounded Jun 25, 2014 @ 5:26pm 
Originally posted by jjb-54:
U need to post this in the specific MOD FORUM -

Why? You will get the creator and users who use this mod to read it right away and give you a timely answer. When it's here in the "ALL" category it is not going to be seen as quickly.
The mod doesn't have a specific forum, if that's what you mean. The only thing I could find was the comments section, and the author hasn't check them in forever, probably because he's one of the more popular mod creators.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 25, 2014 @ 4:25pm