The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Tsunar Jun 25 @ 12:28am
Skyrim Modding Help
Okay so I need some help, I am trying to make a follower, I have been in the modding scene for a whilenow . Patching My game with friendly, and non friendly lores alike.

But I found myself down when it came to male companions.
Dont get me wrong the ladies are nice, and Inigo is amazing, hell always have a home in my party.

But I found the male side of followers were lacking, so I decided to make my own.

Now I got him working and everything but I was wondering if there was a way to make custom dialog?

Like interesting Npc's, like you have this long interesting conversation and can learn his back story before he joins you as a follower.

Any advice/ instructions would be helpful! also videos are a bonus, I follow along better to videos. also if you wanna guide me through via mic chat sometime that be most appreciated! but I thank any help I can get!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Tsunar Jun 26 @ 12:27am 
Thanks! welp time to do some reading XDDD
Tsunar Jun 26 @ 6:57pm 
Okay ran into a new snag, I did everything EXACTLY as the tutorial says and got back to part 5. Now when I finish making her a companion and the text to recruit her is suposed to come up. It dosent she simply says the typical "hello" No recruitment options. Please help D=
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50