The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Miro Semberac Jun 24, 2014 @ 8:51pm
Weapon/Armour characters re-texture?
Hello.

I've gotten the game to a point where I am happy with how it's looking, but I am wondering if there are re-texture mods for weapons Armour and characters?

weapons mods, I don't want to replace the vanilla weapons with something entirely different, but would like higher res textures for the all the weapons so they look sexier, Armour, same sort of thing, just a higher res texture with much more detail.

characters I am wondering if there is such a mod, that gives off better animations/facial structure and overall texture quality of the characters?

thanks.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Fiddle of Gold Jun 24, 2014 @ 9:21pm 
I'm still looking for those myself. I am having problems getting the data files to reload now though. My game was crashing at Breezehome and I dodn't know which was causing it. I deleted all of them, unsubscribed, and then resubscribed to all that I wanted. But now, they will not reload in the data files? any ideas?
Cyrax 4 Jun 25, 2014 @ 3:09am 
There are plenty of those mods on Nexus.
Miro Semberac Jun 25, 2014 @ 5:03am 
Originally posted by Cyrax:
There are plenty of those mods on Nexus.

Once you have a nexus account is it easy to install them?
Cyrax 4 Jun 25, 2014 @ 5:33am 
That depends on the user.
For me, it is dirt-easy. Some may have difficulties.
jjb-54 1 Jun 25, 2014 @ 8:11am 
I would also NOT recommend install mods like this ' mid game ' - as it could very likely not end well .... it is best, when doing re-texture mods of any kind - to wait until the next new game.

IF you choose to go ahead - Make a back up of your current saved games, so when it goes ' sour ' - you can always turn off the mods until a new game and pull up your saved games before the Texture Mods were applied.
The Dwemer Expert Jun 25, 2014 @ 3:03pm 
Originally posted by Cyrax:
That depends on the user.
For me, it is dirt-easy. Some may have difficulties.
This is true as i am a nexus and steam user but the mods are so easily found. Just keep looking for the one that suit or style...
The Dwemer Expert Jun 25, 2014 @ 3:07pm 
Originally posted by jjb-54:
I would also NOT recommend install mods like this ' mid game ' - as it could very likely not end well .... it is best, when doing re-texture mods of any kind - to wait until the next new game.

IF you choose to go ahead - Make a back up of your current saved games, so when it goes ' sour ' - you can always turn off the mods until a new game and pull up your saved games before the Texture Mods were applied.
you should really save athe game then quit then install the mods so that the mods don't conflict with anything, furthermore make sure you have a clean save with or with the mods before the new on is installed so that if a conflict happens you can delete one and keep the other. don't worry this sort of thing happens a lot. feel free to pm me if you have any questions big or small and i will help you any way possible.
Cyrax 4 Jun 26, 2014 @ 2:46am 
Originally posted by jjb-54:

Are you kidding me?!
Re-texture mods, especially those that do not use .esp files cannot ruin your save game.
And why on Earth should people "wait until the next new game"?!

Katsunaga Jun 26, 2014 @ 5:07am 
This change anything ? ♥♥♥♥♥ please !
a.t.b Jun 26, 2014 @ 5:18am 
What should it change?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jun 24, 2014 @ 8:51pm