The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Oyununuz için en iyi modları bulun
En sevdiğiniz modu bulmak ve yüklemek eskisinden çok daha kolay. Mod yapımcıları da artık çok daha modern bir yolla modlarını Steam'e yükleyebilir. Daha fazlasını öğrenmek için buraya tıklayın.
Dawnstar
Ihad deketed "Dawnstar" from my mods list, now my game will not start. Help!!
< >
7 yorumdan 1 ile 7 arası gösteriliyor
** BLINKS **

U mean to tell us, You > DELETED < the city of DAWNSTAR from the game? ** BLINKS **

IF .. that is what you did, you are correct - your game will not work. You will need to re-install Skyrim and >>> DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN <<< .....
İlk olarak jjb-54 tarafından gönderildi:
** BLINKS **

U mean to tell us, You > DELETED < the city of DAWNSTAR from the game? ** BLINKS **

IF .. that is what you did, you are correct - your game will not work. You will need to re-install Skyrim and >>> DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN <<< .....

Eh ... I could live with it :)
HOW did you do that, I would like to remove Markath from my game.
you shouldn't mess with the files place there by bethesda they are there for a reason
Grathagis - I think that I deleted "Dawnguard" rather than "Dawnstar". I don't know of a way to deletemain sections of the basiic game because Bethesda does'nt show it as an "esm". I also have Morrowind with Steam and "Morrowind esm" was shown when I installed the game. After getting Skyrim squarded away, I now find that Morrowind starts and is playable, but Skyrim is not. Problems,Problems!! Tks for commenting about my Skyrim mistake. I can get to 999,000 of errors in one error..
If you deleted the Dawnguard dlc, then you may have to delete any mods that rely on Dawnguard to run.

To troubleshoot this problem, deactivate all your mods, start Skyrim, save, reactivate one mod, start Skyrim, save, quit, and activate another mod. Keep doing this until you can't start Skyrim again which will mean the last mod you activated relies on Dawnguard.

Or.... you can go through each mod and and look them up to see which one or ones require Dawnguard to run and delete them as well.

Providing a list of those mods here may help the people here help you find which mod or mods you may need to remove.
En son McQuire tarafından düzenlendi; 27 Haz 2014 @ 12:56
Agree with McQuire - if you deleted Dawnguard ( DLC ) - then likely you had/have some mods that required that and thus will not work and game will not load.

Also there is a good chance you may have to start your game over - as your saved games now could be corrupted due to the removal of Dawnguard. I've seen it happen enough times, that you would be removing too " many " mods that the saved games have in them - that they just very likely have no small issues w/them gone now.
En son jjb-54 tarafından düzenlendi; 27 Haz 2014 @ 13:17
< >
7 yorumdan 1 ile 7 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 24 Haz 2014 @ 15:28
İleti: 7