The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

为您的游戏找出最好的模组
寻找并安装您喜欢的模组已经比以前更简单了。模组制作者也很享受这种直接将模组上传至 Steam 的流水线过程。点击这里以了解更多。
Celtic-Soul 1 2014 年 6 月 14 日 下午 1:26
What to add to my mod ?
Hello guyz
So i made this island, it had two ports, one stead, one city, one castle, a marine carptenter, fields, and I added a kinda green zoon, with geyser and nice lake, it looks pretty cool but i really don't know what to add here.

So i ask, is there anything you think could be good in this mod ?
Did you notice something that could be very cool but wasn't so much present on the workshop ? I've been asked stables for example.

Post any ideas !!

related to http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=257959682&searchtext=skeppsgrott
< >
正在显示第 1 - 5 条,共 5 条留言
jjb-54 1 2014 年 6 月 14 日 下午 1:40 
I looked at it and your pictures and found myself asking: Why? It looks like, being honest here - you just threw a bunch of 'things' together to "see". < - feel free to challenge that.

What I found lacking was "REASON" - ie: History, Lore, A Story. as to how it came to be, why it came to be? What is it's economics? How does it fit into Skyrim or Tamriel? Is it Imperial - Elf? or what??

The fact that you want " .. think could be good .. " well that has to do with the Story - Reason.
Celtic-Soul 1 2014 年 6 月 14 日 下午 3:01 
It's all in the books
G20 22 2014 年 6 月 14 日 下午 3:46 
Hi,
I just read your mod wall,
It looks like you've put in alot of hours.
I would suggest that if you're adding DLC content as you mention in the comments, then, create a new .esp and make it a seperate mod. If someone is subscribed and offline/not playing for a while their game is going to crash when they play again. Just a suggestion/hint.
I also think maybe put it on the side for a while and make a few smaller mods to work on detail.
This mod isn't going to dissapear and you'll come back to it with some exrtra great ideas. In my expoerience things just get bigger and bigger, I built a few massive worlds that ran away with me, the space is simply infinite, great fun though isn't it.
Good luck dude, keep it up ;)
Celtic-Soul 1 2014 年 6 月 14 日 下午 4:37 
thanks a lot for advice ;)
I should make a smaller one waiting
Celtic-Soul 1 2014 年 6 月 16 日 下午 5:45 
Actually what I'd like would be making skaal camps on some coasts but gosh it's hard to make ck run fine with dragonborn. I tried many fixes, i can now launch dawnguard and everything else but not dragonbor, it keeps crashing.

< >
正在显示第 1 - 5 条,共 5 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2014 年 6 月 14 日 下午 1:26
回复数: 5