The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
NeoChaos 1 Jun 14 @ 9:02am
Help with creation kit?
So I have a mod: NeoSkyrim - Reborn . normally whenever I update it I click upload archive to steam, click no when it asks add files by hand instead and then a box pops up, i wait for it to load and it realises that it should be updated to neoskyrim - reborn and automatically assigns itself there, and when I click save or ok cant remeber which it is it updates. But today when I tried it didnt autoassign to neoskyrim, but remained blank. when I typed in NeoSkyrim - Reborn into the name box via hand it made an entirely new identically named mod. I dont want to switch mods because currently I have 7k views, 400 subs and 4 stars :c any help?
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 Jun 14 @ 9:11am 
One question - Does your new update exceed STEAMS file size limitations? This came up a number of month - maybe even a year ago now. The Creator found out that yes, their file size exceeded STEAMS limitations and had to go to NEXUS to continue it.
NeoChaos 1 Jun 14 @ 10:33am 
no idea, currently Ive only changed some weapons stats and added 2 more dungeons (small) so I really doubt it
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 14 @ 9:02am