The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Gary Mother-Fucking Oak Jun 14 @ 2:19am
[Workshop Suggestion] Hokuto no ken armors
Simply a suggestion for a modder out there to make armors based on those worn by some of the characters in Hokuto no ken (Fist of the North star)
Examples of potential armors are Kenshiro's, Raoh's, Souther's, Shin's, Toki's (probably very light cloth armor), and possibly Jagi's armor.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
jjb-54 Jun 14 @ 7:55am 
You want it? Learn CK and make it. :)

Mod Creators are seriously busy with:

1st - Their real life.

2nd - Their projects that they took the time to learn CK for.

Little if any will have the time to do 'extra projects' -

Also after a small investigation - this looks like serious ( C ) stuff - as it is a:

Magazine - Comic
TV animation series and movies.

All of which I am "pretty sure" have Copy-Right / Trade-Mark laws on their side.

So you want to see if this is legal - Write them and ask them if this is okay? Do not presume, but actually take the time to A S K for P E R M I S S I O N from the authors of this little "empire" - ya, it seems they've made a "foot print" in the anime field.

It's funny when I 'go there' - > ask people to take the time to write for permission that the EXCUSES fly ....
Gary Mother-Fucking Oak Jun 14 @ 8:02am 
Dude, as I said, it's just a suggestion, this is merely for anyone into modding (and this anime) who haven't thought of this yet.
Also, about the whole copyright thing....this series is nearly 30 years old, I doubt they would care if someone implemented designs (that they probably didn't copyright) into a game. There are several other mods for armor based on other popular series and none of them have had any copyright problems.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 14 @ 2:19am