Steam Greenlight
Zorlac 10 JUN 2014 a las 16:28
Any video editors coming to greenlight/steam?
Like windows movie maker, or sony vegas? I do a lot of recording/compressing. I would love a good working video editor on steam, but from what I understand magix doesn't accept shadowplay videos (which is what I primarily use).

Anyone know if there's any video editors planned for steam? Also, why hasn't fraps come to steam yet? Last I looked fraps hadn't been updated in a couple years, have they finally stopped development on it?
< >
Mostrando 1-9 de 9 comentarios
C0untzer0 10 JUN 2014 a las 16:33 
Did you look in thesoftware section?
Zorlac 10 JUN 2014 a las 16:39 
Publicado originalmente por C0untzer0:
Did you look in thesoftware section?

Of course I did, and nothing there that's why I asked.
amerk 11 JUN 2014 a las 10:23 
We can't predict what's going to come to GL to be voted on. That's up to each developer to put their stuff on GL. If you know of a developer who is contemplating, you can ask them, but it's on them to decide when and if they want to post their projects in GL.

As for Steam, well, if it's on GL, it must pass the voting process and get approved by Valve. At that point it's once again up to developer to finish it and get it released to the store.
Zorlac 11 JUN 2014 a las 10:59 
Publicado originalmente por amerk:
We can't predict what's going to come to GL to be voted on. That's up to each developer to put their stuff on GL. If you know of a developer who is contemplating, you can ask them, but it's on them to decide when and if they want to post their projects in GL.

As for Steam, well, if it's on GL, it must pass the voting process and get approved by Valve. At that point it's once again up to developer to finish it and get it released to the store.

I understand how all this wroks man though thank you for the noob tutorial. I was simply asking so if anyone happened to know anything they could post it.
amerk 14 JUN 2014 a las 17:47 
But isn't that kind of pointless? Developers don't usually have the habit of telling us they're going to post something at GL before they do it. So the chances of somebody knowing something is coming before it's actually here is pretty slim.
Zorlac 14 JUN 2014 a las 18:15 
Publicado originalmente por amerk:
But isn't that kind of pointless? Developers don't usually have the habit of telling us they're going to post something at GL before they do it. So the chances of somebody knowing something is coming before it's actually here is pretty slim.

Some do, you never know. Every developer is different, so no, it's never pointless to ask.
Gorlom[Swe] 14 JUN 2014 a las 23:28 
What about the programs c0untzer0 linked. why are they of no interest to you?
Zorlac 15 JUN 2014 a las 6:56 
Publicado originalmente por GorlomSwe:
What about the programs c0untzer0 linked. why are they of no interest to you?

He didn't have smartpixel in there before, that was edited in and I'd missed it. The other two don't look like what I'm looking for. Smartpixel will only be good if it accepts videos from other recording sources (I use shadowplay primarily). I wasn't really looking for another recorder, but if it does accept other video sources, it looks nice. If the price is right on it.
< >
Mostrando 1-9 de 9 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 10 JUN 2014 a las 16:28