Portal 2
Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
Подробнее
Portal 2 Installation
I'm having a big problem. I recently modded my Portal 2 and I decided to go back to it's clean state, so I deleted the whole folder. But about 30% on it's installation procress, the download becomes queued. So I started it back up but then shuts back down to "download queued." This is getting fustrating and I already looked online, yet none had worked. I need help!
< >
Сообщения 16 из 6
Delet portal 2 from steam and download retry
Автор сообщения: Kevin
I'm having a big problem. I recently modded my Portal 2 and I decided to go back to it's clean state, so I deleted the whole folder. But about 30% on it's installation procress, the download becomes queued. So I started it back up but then shuts back down to "download queued." This is getting fustrating and I already looked online, yet none had worked. I need help!
Once you have those mods installed you have to delete a ton of codes and files from bee2 if you want it completely removed
Here's what I mean... When I modded Portal 2, I didn't need them anymore. So I deleted the Portal 2 folder and tried to reinstall. When it came around 30%, it went to Download Queued. Nothing else was downloading, so I made it continue, but it went back to Download Queued. I looked everywhere in the internet for help but I never found anything.
actually need to uninstal it from steam, note this will delete all your map files so make sure to back them up first
Nevermind, it worked now.
< >
Сообщения 16 из 6
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 9 июн. 2014 г. в 4:37