Tales of Maj'Eyal

Tales of Maj'Eyal

Bouwers van Eyal, sta op!
Blader naar, of maak, nieuwe klassen, rassen, quests, zones, upgrades voor de gebruikersinterface, tilesets en meer. Klik hier voor meer informatie.
Arcane Psion + (revised) Arcane Gladiator
. . . I'm working on a new class; the Arcane Psion. Apart from combining arcane and psionic powers, it introduces a new resource; sanity.
. . . They have powerful skills, but using mana while having less than full psi will result in sanity dropping... the lower it gets, the more likely an insanity debuff will take effect. High-level ArcPsions can lower the severity of those debuffs but some become true Psychomancers, completely eliminating all detrimental insanity effects and projecting their psychotic state outward; resulting in reality being altered to match their point-of-view.
. . . I'm creating 4 new class skill-trees for the ArcPsion, plus a new generic skill-tree which it will share with a revised version of my Arcane Gladiator. This new iteration of the ArcGlad will include a new class skill-tree which will be replacing the Dual-weapon Techniques & Reaving Combat trees.

Here's a brief report of what's being created:-
----------------
Sanity mechanism -- Completed.
Insanity effects -- More to add...
Skill-tree, ArcGlad, Level 0: Technique/Showmanship -- Completed.
Skill-tree, ArcPsion, Level 0: Psionic/Egomancy -- Completed.
Skill-tree, ArcPsion, Level 0: Spell/Manifest -- To do...
Skill-tree, ArcPsion, Level 10: Psionic/Psychomancy -- 25% completed.
Skill-tree, ArcPsion, Level 10: Spell/Alteration -- To do...
Skill-tree, Generic, Level 0: Spell/Inversion -- 25% completed.
Lamb roast -- To do frequently...
----------------

. . . I'll update this post as I progress; hopefully someone will enjoy playing a character who should never have allowed mana to flow through their brain. :greenwizard:
Laatst bewerkt door The Valeyard; 13 jun 2014 om 6:50
< >
1-1 van 1 reacties weergegeven
Discussion relocated to this address[forums.te4.org].
< >
1-1 van 1 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50