Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

Discover And Share User Maps
Download new user maps and extend you game experience. Create your own maps and share it with friends and community. Click here to learn more about sharing your content.
soopytwist 1 May 31, 2014 @ 4:00am
Cannot update my map
I'm running cmdtool to update changes I made to a map I made in the workshop and although the result is successful and appears to have completed my map on the workshop is not updating.

I entered "cmdtool list" in a command prompt to find the map ID and then ran this:

cmdtool update funhouse 217936289 "fixed some exploits and bugs"

It completes but the map isn't updated on the workshop, so what's going on?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
soopytwist 1 Jun 7, 2014 @ 5:36am 
So no one can help uh? Not even Steam can apparently:

"Steam Support does not offer technical assistance with the Steam Workshop"

Well then who does?!? It's still Steam for f'ks sake!
soopytwist 1 Jun 7, 2014 @ 6:22am 
And I can't publish new ones either. It completes successfully but nothing shows up in the Workshop so I guess uploading Duke Nukem 3D maps don't work anymore.
Lunick 167 Jun 22, 2014 @ 2:39am 
Usually when I upload maps to the workshop I keep the CMD prompt open because often it doesn't work on the first time I 'publish' it and I just run the command to publish again and it often works.

The same for updating really, I run the command through the CMD prompt and refresh the workshop page to see if it has updated or not.

I wouldn't advise doing any workshop stuff during this sale though as barely any Steam things are working at full capacity.
soopytwist 1 Jun 22, 2014 @ 12:28pm 
I tried all that, nothing worked. I had to leave a Dropbox link to the updated version in the comments and description instead.
Sixty Four 33 Nov 6, 2014 @ 1:05pm 
You just need to do it more then once it will eventually go through
Last edited by Sixty Four; Jul 21, 2015 @ 11:13am
soopytwist 1 Nov 7, 2014 @ 7:58am 
Originally posted by Duke64:
You just need to do it more then once it wil leventually go through
I gave up after trying ten times.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50