Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Heisenberg[BooSoft] May 29 @ 1:53pm
Airport Architect
Hi, we are a small developement team from Germany, currently working on our first game Airport Architect. It will be a 2D top-down game, slightly like Prison Architect. We hope to release our game this year, here on steam. What do you think?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
LordDread [BooSoft] May 29 @ 2:06pm 
I'm all-in! And I think it will be fantastic!
Skoardy May 29 @ 3:39pm 
Well, whatever you do, remember not to use the Greenlight forum as your own little PR playground as it annoys people, potentially to the extent that they keep your project in mind and just 'no' vote it when it comes up.
Unloadable May 30 @ 4:39pm 
Can you please make it for mac it sounds great
LordDread [BooSoft] May 31 @ 3:39am 
Hi Nagol41,
thanks so much for the feedback. Unfortunately, we cannot promise there will be a Mac version. We are only targeting Windows for the moment.
If the game is received well, and enough people ask for a Mac version, we may create a port one day. So don't loose all hope, but don't count on it either.
Last edited by LordDread [BooSoft]; May 31 @ 3:41am
Rigo FLy aka Tsu Eng Jul 25 @ 3:16am 
Sounds funny :) I think I would give it a try :)
Qon Jul 25 @ 8:37pm 
Will it be 3D in FP with awesome action and unique mechanics?
Originally posted by HeisenbergBooSoft:
2D top-down
Then no, sounds boring.
And why didn't you post a greenlight/concept page instead since that is what they are for and the "Discussions" tab is for discussions and not concept entries.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 29 @ 1:53pm