Warframe

Warframe

Tenno, create or find new Warframe cosmetics!
TennoGen is content created by Tenno for Tenno. Submit your creations here for consideration to be released in Warframe. If you're not a creator, rate your favorites to give them a spotlight!
Erfahren Sie mehr
rebulast  [Entwickler] 9. Nov. 2015 um 15:17
Tennogen Steam Workshop: Round One.
:Lotus:Tenno!:Lotus:

Here is a look at our selections for Round One as decided on November 6th. Note that we are yet to fully audit the content files to ensure they are up to standard, so this list is subject to change. We cannot emphasize how exciting it has been to go through submissions. This is going to be a fairly long post, so if you are interested in Steam Workshop and what we've learned so far, please read on. If you're here just to see what will be the first of many rounds of content we add to the Steam Workshop, here it is:

Some notes:
  • From our perspective, we were hoping to include at least one item per category. We certainly met (and exceeded) this goal with everything but the Amprex. This means we'll be looking extra-closely for Amprex submissions in Round Two.
  • Round One content was all created within just over two-weeks. We realize this is a very short creation window, but we wanted to come out swinging and try and get our Workshop open for November. It bears repeating, Round One is the first of many, so do not be discouraged by time windows. Submissions are always open.

General Feedback:
  • If you've submitted something or are in the process of creating: Keep working on it! If your item was not selected in Round One, it doesn't mean yours won't get picked in following rounds. You may need to make some improvements or changes.
  • Submission Art Feedback: peers & presentation. You'll notice how presentation helped us make decisions in Round One picks. Many submissions showed a firm grasp and understanding of the importance of showing tinting. Visible Tint Masks, different angles, and more make submissions stand out. You'll learn submission improvements as we grow.
  • General art tips: Our artists unanimously agree that unifying themes throughout a piece is key. We love our sci-fi dearly, but generic sci-fi is something we do like to stray away from overall. Logo usage is typically not favored.
  • When it comes to default colour schemes, we may make some overriding choices for content and what will be presented as default.

Next Steps:
  • We've got a bit of a way to go before this list goes up for sale, but we are still aiming for November for the release of Round One items. We don't expect to make Round Two selections until we've successfully implemented Round One sales and wrapped up our Polycount contest https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/556294-polycount-x-warframe-contest/.
  • We will be in touch with content creators for Round One selections over the next week or two for finalization and more.

These entries are not making Round One due to compatibility issues.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=546706911&searchtext this item is pending further rigging bandwidth.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=546885718&searchtext= this item is pending further review.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=542259899
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=541575131&searchtext
Zuletzt bearbeitet von rebulast; 17. Nov. 2015 um 11:35
< >
Beiträge 115 von 37
boom. well done everyone involved.
Two entries for Volt AMP and Rota Syandana?? o_O
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Shinryu:
Two entries for Volt AMP and Rota Syandana?? o_O
Entries so nice, you pick 'em twice.
No!!! That New Loka Syandana...
rebulast  [Entwickler] 9. Nov. 2015 um 16:27 
Ctrl + V confirmed too difficulty, fixed duplicates now.
So very disappointing. At least the syandana choices were sound selections. Wish you guys could've actually looked at your own "Content Creator Art Style Guidelines" when making your choices.
KIREEK 9. Nov. 2015 um 16:41 
There were many more skins that were worthy to be inserted, maybe the lines and details were to small.
Congrats to all who participated.

seriously, there were many great ones that deserved to be selected.
And there were some not-so-great, aka terrible, ones that got selected (and again, by terrible, I mean skins that didn't fit DE's stated art style guide).
Red Veil Liset skin?

PLEASE let Syndicate Craft skins be a thing!
Ursprünglich geschrieben von antoineflemming:
And there were some not-so-great, aka terrible, ones that got selected (and again, by terrible, I mean skins that didn't fit DE's stated art style guide).

It's pretty poor form as a creator yourself, to sit there ad badmouth those whose creations were selected.
Server 9. Nov. 2015 um 17:03 
I am so beyond proud of my friend Mace for getting his liset into round one. So proud of you dude!:steamhappy:
Thank you DE for selecting the Rota and Sari New Loka Syndana! Both awesome. :steamhappy:

But really disappoined that i can't see the Knaita Mag skin on the list.. :steamsad:
Ursprünglich geschrieben von SoHunDoom:
But really disappoined that i can't see the Knaita Mag skin on the list.. :steamsad:

There's always Round 2!
Go read the style guidelines. Then you'll understand what I'm talking about. I'm not saying that the skins selected are terrible quality. On the contrary, they're great from a quality perspective. Most of them are extremely well made (that Grineer's Assault Mantis is not good, by any definition - it's literally just a generic grabbed-from-the-internet digital camo pattern, with a grineer logo stamped on it). But most of them don't fit DE's style guidelines. And this wouldn't be the first time that DE has completely ignored submission guidelines that they set themselves. Remember that Enemies of the Tenno contest, where people submitted concepts for new enemy types? DE specifically said that they were looking for "regular" enemy units and not assassin-type enemies or miniboss-like enemies. Well, contrary to their own guidelines, they only chose miniboss submissions. For the most part, DE's pretty much done the same thing here. And I'm not the only one disappointed in these selections.
Sorry buddy, you're just coming across as salty to me. Outline these supposedly ignored guidelines for me and how the submissions break them and perhaps I'll think differently.
< >
Beiträge 115 von 37
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 9. Nov. 2015 um 15:17