Torchlight II

Torchlight II

Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
Mods That Won't Mark Me For Cheating
I'm gonna be straightforward: I want to play with certain mods, like the one that let's me customize my character classes with any hairstyle of that gender, and the one with respec potions. Is there anyone that can put up some links to mods I can use without getting the flag of "Cheater" onto my characters?
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
gytfunke 8 Oct 11, 2015 @ 11:50am 
Mods don't mark your character with a cheat flag 99% of the time. The only mods I can think of that would are the ones that introduce potions that add permanent stat bonuses or give you more than the vanilla amount of skill/stat points on levelup. You can also use Rapid Respec to remove the cheater flag (as long as your stat points and skill points match up with expected vanilla values for your character's level).

That said, any character that is played with mods enabled will be marked as such and will only be able to join games with mods enabled. You can save a backup of your character before you take over to the mod-side if you want to make sure you can join non-mod games, but it'll be like having two different characters from that point on.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Oct 5, 2015 @ 9:56pm