Kylandor Jul 14 @ 8:35pm
(Question partially awnsered, new problem encountered, comments for new problem issue) How do you Upload Civilization V stuff to workshop + a rant about it (Language Alert)
I've looked for guides and the ones I found so far DO NOT HELP!

First, a little rant.

As far as the About Workshop tab goes.

♥♥♥♥ YOU!

No help or information whatsoever related to how to get ♥♥♥♥ on the workshop from your end. Assuming the ♥♥♥♥ thats up there aint done from their offical end or somthing, I dont know. I dont Care. I just want an information page up here and wether or not I find the awnser, it should be there for others who dont know what the hell their doing.

Anyone know how to upload ♥♥♥♥ to the workshop, let me know on this discussion please. If you know, read this and ignore it. Your just as bad as the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s who made it so hard in the first place.

One more time to get it out of my system and to anyone who again...Reads this, knows how to upload to the workshop, and doesn't reveal the awnser here.

♥♥♥♥ YOU!

That is all...please give constructive information here.
Last edited by Kylandor; Jul 31 @ 3:38am
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Kylandor Jul 26 @ 2:30am 
For those who read this. A friend of mine showed me how. Open ModBuddy, there on the screen (no need to go to file > new) is New Mod. click it, click map pack, apply your maps and then go to tools > Publish to Steam Workshop. Any other files saved in mod budd such as actual mods can be published the same way likely. Thanks to my buddy Stasisdrone for telling me how to do this.
Kylandor Jul 31 @ 3:38am 
OK I got another problem here! When I try to publish the thing it crashes ModBuddy.

I tried manually renaming the extension as .CIV5MOD but when I try to publish, IT CRASHES!...so again, anyone know a solution cause I see people publishing a sh it load of map packs with no problem (I've got a few, like Super Accurate Giant Earth and several Mouchame maps.)
Last edited by Kylandor; Jul 31 @ 3:39am
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 14 @ 8:35pm