Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Contribute to Counter-Strike!
Interested in making content for Counter-Strike? Show us what you can do. Explore our guides for creating weapons, stickers, maps and start submitting.
Más información
Misty 1 11 JUL 2014 a las 16:28
Knives drop on death?
I had an idea that knives should be dropped on death just like weapons are, that way they are seen more and you can get your hands on a knife you like to see it for yourself. Ofc it will be dropped on death again and not kept but this will give them more of a use other than to look cool when being spectated :) just an idea that i thought would be interesting and distractive.
< >
Mostrando 1-12 de 12 comentarios
僕の名前 (仮) 11 JUL 2014 a las 22:32 
So... how do you do that exactly? Do you have working prototype map?
Misty 1 12 JUL 2014 a las 2:05 
Heres the problem im not a modder and have no idea but with the guns dropping on death it shouldnt be too difficult to add knives dropping on death. I wanted to bring the idea to valve or a modder who could make a prototype then we can show that to valve maybe, i dunno just an idea.
Konargus 57 12 JUL 2014 a las 14:44 
I think knives will be to small to see it on the ground
Misty 1 12 JUL 2014 a las 15:07 
maybe they can be taken off the body by pressing E on it or something?
ⅅ𝐼@ℬℓѺ 1 13 JUL 2014 a las 2:59 
Valve cant make this because cs:go dont have player animations without weapons. If you going to pick up a knife that means your old one will be dropped - so they need to make knife droppable - AND that means they need to make new animations without weapons but Valve too lazy
Última edición por ⅅ𝐼@ℬℓѺ; 13 JUL 2014 a las 3:00
Misty 1 13 JUL 2014 a las 3:46 
i was thinking you would just swap knives with them you cant drop the knife but you can pick them up from dead peoples
Dargroth 13 JUL 2014 a las 5:40 
idk why they would have to code animations for a knife exchange- just literally de draw your knife from your slot. as far as small knives go you would have them be like grenades i mean those can be hard to see sometime but walking over them works just as well. Only problem is that if people can just pick up other peoples knives it ruins the unique factor of it for a lot of people. It could kill the market prices of the knives which you might think would benefit us but in fact the alternate effect would take place
B 13 JUL 2014 a las 15:42 
market prices for knives are crazy... and developers + valve get a piece of it.
Misty 1 16 JUL 2014 a las 9:45 
exactly and some would prefer to show the knife off maybe? and they wouldnt get it for long if they die soon enough ;)
DrumAllDay 16 JUL 2014 a las 11:13 
it would definetly boost the knife buying market
DOBALA.com 16 JUL 2014 a las 12:46 
do not spik inglish
Misty 1 16 JUL 2014 a las 13:00 
thanks for your input i guess .... haha
< >
Mostrando 1-12 de 12 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 11 JUL 2014 a las 16:28