Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

CS:GO WANTS YOU
Download and play new maps and browse weapon finishes and stickers created by the community. Follow your favorite authors and be sure to rate their work. Interested in making content for CS:GO?
Learn More
innocence -Almighty- 7 Jul 11 @ 12:59pm
Workshop Partner
Hello Guys I am looking for a Partner so we can create good items for the workshop :) If someone is interested just add me :3
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Konargus 11 Jul 11 @ 1:15pm 
Why do you need one?
SomeGuy 4 Jul 11 @ 3:30pm 
Wha'ts point in partnership if you have to split money by half? In Dota 2 TF2 there are concept artist / modeller / animator. In CS:GO you don't need 2 people to make 1 skin.

Unless you're talking about level design, then it is understandable.
Last edited by SomeGuy; Jul 11 @ 3:32pm
innocence -Almighty- 7 Jul 11 @ 4:05pm 
Because with a partner you can make better skins and they will be get popular fast...
innocence -Almighty- 7 Jul 12 @ 3:55am 
If you want to make a nice looking skin with photoshop it will take you a day. Look mine they are crap because i made them for 5 min.
innocence -Almighty- 7 Jul 12 @ 4:14am 
Last edited by innocence -Almighty-; Jul 12 @ 4:14am
SomeGuy 4 Jul 12 @ 7:57am 
Krzysiek.w0w, sorry I still don't see why would you need 2 people to draw that AK-47 from that tutorial.
innocence -Almighty- 7 Jul 12 @ 8:03am 
Its seems a lot of work to me because i am kinda newbie with the photoshop
Cpanther (Banned) Jul 12 @ 8:29am 
Originally posted by Krzysiek.w0w:
If you want to make a nice looking skin with photoshop it will take you a day. Look mine they are crap because i made them for 5 min.

Plan ahead before you start.. you need to have a "clear" idea of what you want to achieve before you do anything, then you need to do some research to see if it is "achievable". Like i always say...; A week to plan, a day to do, 5 minutes to ♥♥♥♥ it up.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 11 @ 12:59pm