Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Don Marco Jul 9, 2014 @ 2:59pm
Knife suggestions
Hi, I want to make a knife for TF2 and here are some suggestions maybe good!

Suggestion 1:

Speed Knife/ The Fastly Faster Knife
Pro:
+ 20% of movement speed on backstab for 3 seconds.
Cons:
- 10% of default movement speed.

Suggestion 2:

The Cloaken Knife
Pro:
+ Each backstab gives 15 of knife's mimetization (max 100).
+ With full mimetization, an invisible backstab can be done.
Cons:
- Missing a backstab deals 20 HP, and the knife's mimetization will be resetted.
- On max knife's mimetization, the invisbility will be activated, and the player is forced to use only the knife until death/backstab.
- Deals 5 HP every second while invisible.
- Any watch cannot be used.

Suggestion 3:

The Chainstabber
Pro:
+ On backstab, if there's an enemy nearby, the player will jump to him causing a possible backstab (the player does, not automatically, so good reflex will be requested).
Cons:
- If the player miss a backstab, the knife will breaks.
- On chainstab executed, the knife will breaks.
- 300 seconds until a "new" knife.
- Razorback can stop the chainstab, causing the knife to breaks.

What do you think?

I think Suggestion 3 is too op.

Last edited by Don Marco; Jul 9, 2014 @ 4:22pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
You say this is not op for an unskilled player. It would be hard enough for an unskilled player to get the backstab. Extremely OP for skilled spies C: The reward isn't great either. I don't think its common for people to get 7 stabs in a row. Also you can't use your watch( Both good and bad)you cant walk out of spawn disguised. It's too obvious. Good idea, though balance out the amount, the reward, and the limit of the cloak. C:
Last edited by boilde chigkn sanwchih; Jul 9, 2014 @ 4:24pm
Don Marco Jul 9, 2014 @ 4:24pm 
Originally posted by Mr. Fail™:
You say this is not op for an unskilled player. It would be hard enough for an unskilled player to get the backstab. Extremely OP for skilled spies C: The reward isn't great either. I don't think its common for people to get 7 stabs in a row. Also you can't use your watch( WhichBalance out the amount and reward, and the limit of the cloak.

I changed the entire topic, anyway (now this is the suggestion 2), I think you're right, that's why I changed the suggestion.
Geniemini Jul 10, 2014 @ 9:52pm 
is that hippie's on saxton hale's back
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 9, 2014 @ 2:59pm