welcome
why are all these games awful
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-11 από 11 σχόλια
welcome to netheland
:P
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από 王者归来430:
Let me guess - you're here earning your 'spam-a-forum' badge so you copy/pasted the title of the first thread on the forum. Problem is, it makes it look like you're an idiot who is asking the same question, someone so clueless that they didn't realise they were starting a new thread on the very same topic as the one at the top of the forum. Yeah, good move there, champ.
王者归来430 These games aren't bad, there actually pretty good. We all like different kind of games u know :D
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Skoardy:
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από 王者归来430:
Let me guess - you're here earning your 'spam-a-forum' badge so you copy/pasted the title of the first thread on the forum. Problem is, it makes it look like you're an idiot who is asking the same question, someone so clueless that they didn't realise they were starting a new thread on the very same topic as the one at the top of the forum. Yeah, good move there, champ.

Ah well, it'll just speed up the ban as it's not only a spam thread, but a redundant duplication of a spam thread.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από TG Dêåd$in:
王者归来430 These games aren't bad, there actually pretty good. We all like different kind of games u know :D

Zero effort mobile ports.
Dead/foreign MMORPGs.
RPG maker games made in under 2 minutes.
LOL SO RANDUM EPIC MEME simulators.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από KEV1N:

Dead/foreign MMORPGs.
well actually they don't suck, cause i have 400 games on steam and there all fun and fine to me, shooting, scary etc, idk wtf u talking about :D

Dead/foreign MMORPGs.
YAY! hyperbole. om nom nom delicious ridicolous over the top exaggeration and willfull ignorance of reality... nom nom nom.

mmmmmmmmm sarcasm.

Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από GorlomSwe:
YAY! hyperbole. om nom nom delicious ridicolous over the top exaggeration and willfull ignorance of reality... nom nom nom.

mmmmmmmmm sarcasm.

I'm actually embarrassed for you after reading that.
You should feel embarrassed for yourself... Your post is as bad as Gorlom implies it to be.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από GorlomSwe:

mmmmmmmmm sarcasm.

I'm actually embarrassed for you after reading that.
Ooh! He added a heaping scoop of willful ignorance of meaning to the flavor, too!

I think it really gives a nice accent to the taste.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από A Gelatinous Cube-Z-; 14 Ιουλ 2014, 17:05
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-11 από 11 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 14 Ιουλ 2014, 4:45
Αναρτήσεις: 11