Steam Greenlight
what time do they post the new batches?
haven't gotten crap for programming done today cause i've been sitting here hitting refresh all day. Any typical timeframe when the batch messages are posted?
< >
Beiträge 19 von 9
Love the game it looks great! Hope you get in! :)
Ursprünglich geschrieben von ImminentUprising:
haven't gotten crap for programming done today cause i've been sitting here hitting refresh all day. Any typical timeframe when the batch messages are posted?
How ahve you determined that they should be posting it today? going through the news posts of the last releases? don't they ahve a timestamp so you can check when they are usually released?

Either way I wouldnt rely on Valve releasing the batch announcement at regular intervalls.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von GorlomSwe:
How ahve you determined that they should be posting it today? going through the news posts of the last releases? don't they ahve a timestamp so you can check when they are usually released?

Either way I wouldnt rely on Valve releasing the batch announcement at regular intervalls.

guess since the last 5 batchs have happened 14 days apart, thought it would be today. no time stamps on the newsreel unfortunately.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von a2zinteractive:
Love the game it looks great! Hope you get in! :)

thanks so much! our videos and stuff dont do us justice, they are about 800 hours of development behind our current build. We really think people are going to be excited as we are once they get their hands on it. We thought the batch was soon so we have been spending our time on the game and not new videos, since we are number 10 already on greenlight just didnt seem time effiecient.

i know the feeling
Trade 10. Juli 2014 um 11:15 
I do not know the time zone. But the RSS Feed says:

Mittwoch, ‎25. ‎Juni ‎2014, ‏‎22:15:38 | ChrisK
‎Donnerstag, ‎12. ‎Juni ‎2014, ‏‎01:50:59 | Alden
‎Mittwoch, ‎28. ‎Mai ‎2014, ‏‎20:25:55 | TomB
‎Mittwoch, ‎14. ‎Mai ‎2014, ‏‎22:56:35 | Alden
‎Dienstag, ‎29. ‎April ‎2014, ‏‎20:19:30 | ChrisK
‎Donnerstag, ‎17. ‎April ‎2014, ‏‎00:23:12 | Alden
‎Donnerstag, ‎3. ‎April ‎2014, ‏‎22:02:38 | Alden

i second this lol. the Dark storm team was hoping it was today. xD
We talking Released or just Greenlit?
Ursprünglich geschrieben von ♛|TDS|♛ PennyWi5e:
We talking Released or just Greenlit?
Just Greenlit. there are no batch announcements for games being released.
< >
Beiträge 19 von 9
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 9. Juli 2014 um 16:20