Steam Greenlight
Steam closes itself when I want to vote for games on Greenlight. Any idea why?
Every time I want to vote for games on Greenlight, the whole Steam closes. Who knows why?
< >
Сообщения 115 из 31
Have you submitted a ticket?
So given the choice between professionals who are paid to know about the problems with this exact piece of software on the one hand, and a bunch of random strangers on the other, you chose to seek advice from the random strangers?
You know who would know an answer? the professionals whose help you're not seeking because you somehow expect free advice from strangers to be better.
Отредактировано C0untzer0; 9 июл. 2014 г. в 14:36
To find out why you are writing here?
You will wait for a random passerby to help rather than ask the people who are actually employed to solve these problems? That's gotta be some kind of record attempt.
I don't always seek help from random strangers on the Internet, but when I do it's always for legal advice or serious technical issues.
prigubert. contact steam support.

PS: have you tried answering the greenlight question in your regular browser?
Отредактировано Gorlom[Swe]; 9 июл. 2014 г. в 15:14
Just don't treat greenlight like facebook or youtube, you aren't presing like/ dislike. You are answering a question.
Answering "not interested" does not negate "yes" answers or in any way hamper the projects chances to get greenlit, so only answer yes if you acctyually have any interest in buying the game. (answer no if you don't personally care for it even if you think others would. yoiu're not answering for them you're answering for yourself)
Pressing "not interested" isn't any different from not voting at all. the only thing it does it remove the item from your que.

Their dreams and money are irrelevant. Because of the comparative nature of the system they cancel each other out. Unless you mean you evaluate some devs dreams to be worth more than others?
The only thing Valve is interested in is if you are interested in buying the game at soime point. They are not interested in your empathy with the devs as that will pretty much be lost when the game translates into the store and are being browsed there by Steam users.

Being "nice" ♥♥♥♥♥ up greenlight and sabotages yourself, the games you like and Valve. Being a selfish bastard actually gives Valve the data they are asking for and makes Greenlight run smoothly.
(It may seem a bit counterintuitive but the "nice guy voter" is the biggest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ on greenlight becasue of the comparative way it works.)
Отредактировано Gorlom[Swe]; 9 июл. 2014 г. в 15:47
Are you baseing your answer on how many others seem to appricate the project or are answering before you look at the other peoples opinion?

Are you trying to help people or looking for games you would personally want to buy?
Отредактировано Gorlom[Swe]; 9 июл. 2014 г. в 15:57
Автор сообщения: Prigubert
You can`t actually see how many people voted for something. So it is always only personal.
That wasn't his question... You can damn well see others opinions in the discussions and comments. He is asking if you vote based on that or your own opinion alone.
Except there is a very precise question. You can't just "vote like you want". You vote yes if you'd buy the game and no if you wouldn't. If it's a free game, you vote yes if you'd play it and no if you wouldn't.

There is no maybe... In fact, there is only one. You can push your vote for the game to later...
Everybody should vote like he or she wants. This is the only right thing here and by any other votings.
You're not voting though. you're answering a question.

My voice belongs only to me and I can do with it what I want and how I feel. I have nothing to say more about this topic. Have a nice evening!
I'm curious as to why you are answering my question so vaguely...
I hope that means you are answering the question based on what games you want to play and not what empathy you may or may feel for the developers efforts.
Отредактировано Gorlom[Swe]; 9 июл. 2014 г. в 17:01
You know, just because you talk in another language doesn't mean we don't understand you. You're someone who doesn't give a crap about voting wrong on Greenlight, we got it... You can delete your thread, now.
< >
Сообщения 115 из 31
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 9 июл. 2014 г. в 14:16