Portal 2

Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
⊕Ticci Toby⊕ Jul 8 @ 2:52pm
Should Half-Life and Portal combine to make a new game?
Just put yes or no and why. I think it should becuase portal has things related to Half-Life ( Doug Rattman). think about it.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Ham in Sandwich Jul 8 @ 3:04pm 
Yes, Half-Portal 3 Or... Portal 1.5
Nickster~ Jul 8 @ 3:11pm 
I vote for Half-Portal 3! hahaha ^^
bdh.hunter Jul 8 @ 4:49pm 
No, because Valve has said there will not be a Portal 3. Therefore, if Portal and Half-Life combine there will be no Half-Life 3, and I don't want that.
W3Occupied Jul 8 @ 4:53pm 
Absolutely! I would want to know more about the rivalry between Aperture and Black Mesa, and what the details of the Borealis incident are. Imagine CHELL AND GORDON CO-OP (Or maybe even adversaries)!!!!
[TheGreenB]Giggling Ham Jul 8 @ 10:35pm 
Originally posted by bdh.hunter:
No, because Valve has said there will not be a Portal 3. Therefore, if Portal and Half-Life combine there will be no Half-Life 3, and I don't want that.
They said there would never be a direct sequel, but who said anything about spiritual succsessors or prequels or such? We know Portal 2 probably is after Half-Life 2, and what about those Mantis men? What happened to them? A possible tie in is not out of the question.
Hoping for the best.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50