Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
The Danger Jul 20 @ 11:14pm
Help! Texture!
I am in need of The Ambassador's texture file, im making a life sized replica yet i cant get the decal pure. I cant take it from the game because for some reason since i run x64, my computer just wont work with VTFEdit. Id really appreciate if someone could either send the file or help me acquiring it.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
The Irresistible Halwa Jul 20 @ 11:23pm 
Do you want the orignal texture ?
The Danger Jul 20 @ 11:32pm 
Yes the original texture of The Ambassador is what im needing, but i cant open vtf files i need like a jpeg or somthing along those lines
Last edited by The Danger; Jul 20 @ 11:33pm
The Irresistible Halwa Jul 21 @ 12:14am 
Oh ok i can do that :p
The Danger Jul 21 @ 12:59am 
Thank you i would highly appreciate that!
The Irresistible Halwa Jul 21 @ 1:19am 
Hey i extracted the texture and it is in both (tga and jpeg) format. can you tell me how to send it to you ? i mostly use filesnack but currently its not working so do you know any image sharing service ?
The Irresistible Halwa Jul 21 @ 4:59am 
Hey i sent you my friend request please accept it.
The Irresistible Halwa Jul 21 @ 5:02am 
Finally a working image sharing service :p here you go (http://postimg.org/image/d1m7l31zn/)
The Danger Jul 21 @ 4:29pm 
sorry i couldnt respond (had to go to work) Thank you so much, this was exactly what i needed! +++++++++++++++++++++++rep
GallinonGP Jul 21 @ 6:35pm 
:) lol hello xD
Carlangas Jul 22 @ 12:57pm 
quien habla español
The Irresistible Halwa Jul 25 @ 7:46am 
Thanks, no problem ;)
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 20 @ 11:14pm