Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
[MOD REQUEST] Dead Space 2 Security Suit for Ellis & Nick
Can someone please convert this model to replace Ellis and Nick? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=107306185&searchtext=Security+Suit
Post on my profile if you do this.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Knappy 60 Jul 19 @ 11:16am 
This mod is currently broken according to the comments I have read, thus it's of no use to even attempt to change the filenames to the requested survivor (that's about it when porting character mods, aside from animations).
Originally posted by Knappy:
This mod is currently broken according to the comments I have read, thus it's of no use to even attempt to change the filenames to the requested survivor (that's about it when porting character mods, aside from animations).
Broken? In what way?
Knappy 60 Jul 19 @ 5:50pm 
Read the first two comments in the addon page. Mod hasn't been updated since November of last year, and those comments are two months old.
Last edited by Knappy; Jul 19 @ 5:50pm
The Wolf Jul 19 @ 10:02pm 
That would be really cool and with some Isaac Clarke hurt sounds and Dead Space maps it'd be a definite download for sure.
Twilight Sparkle 80 Jul 19 @ 11:31pm 
Hmm i think im gonna check that out and seem it can work with nick or ellis bones.
The Wolf Jul 22 @ 5:34pm 
Originally posted by Twilight Sparkle:
Hmm i think im gonna check that out and seem it can work with nick or ellis bones.
You're awesome.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50