Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Nuovi campi di battaglia ti attendono!
Trova e scarica nuove mappe, mod e molto altro! Vuoi mettere le mani sulle mod o caricare la tua mod su Steam per una visibilità pubblica? Clicca qui per scoprire come.
A War FOR The World
So here's my idea.
Take the current maps, and Lovecraft them up a bit. Occult symbols, smoldering battlefields glowing in the darkness. Crickets and birds replaced with distant chittering, creeping otherworldly noises.
Reskin the current models to include pentagrams, crucifixes, etc.

Essentially, make it look like Cthulhu and the Old Ones have begun to return in the midst of WW2. The rest of the game could remain largely the same, or slowly morph over time to include more gameplay considerations. Soldiers still fighting their battles, trying to win the war amidst the eldritch terror slowly being unleashed.

I'm a writer/actor/comedian IRL, but my technical knowledge is relatively barren. I'd like to see something like this happen, and I want it to be within the context of RO2/RS's uniquely immersive simulation.

Zombies are old news. We could make this a battle for people's very souls.

Eventual ideas(?): Two sides with re-recorded voice work, redesigned to be an eldritch cult against an order of defenders. One with holy religious symbolism, the other with ritual scarring and dark occult vibes. Even the mechanics could remain the same, with simple allowances for theme.

There's the basic product of my brief burst of inspiration. I'd be willing to do whatever I could, including running a website and keeping things organized, voicework, writing, and conceptual design (complete with compiling documents to organize projects and a clear framework/goal). The real magic would be done by the talented artists in the community, I'd just like to do anything that I can to see something like this exist.

Late the hate-replies begin! :P
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-1 commenti su 1
Addendum: Nazi psychic research? Recon rewritten as a sort of battlefield clairvoyance? The possibilities... So many possibilities...
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-1 commenti su 1
Per pagina: 1530 50