Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
gallager_47 Jul 22 @ 5:13am
Trucking Tycoon (hoping someone could make one)
I'd like to play a game in the vision of Railroad Tycoon 3, but with Trucks. Start with one truck, choose your Home Terminal, select from available jobs that you can haul. A 3/4 view like in Railroad Tycoon 3 or even Sid Meier's Railroads would be fine for this. Have the ability to hire drivers after you've purchased more trucks (each driver would have varying attributes and cost). I've lots of ideas on this, just lack any programming ability. If you'd like further information regarding this and possibly might undertake designing it, contact me through steam.

Thanks
Dave....aka: Gallager
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Skoardy Jul 22 @ 7:04am 
So, like a Transport Tycoon Deluxe (or OpenTTD if you like)?
gallager_47 Jul 22 @ 1:20pm 
someone had mentioned they had a few games similar to what I talked about. I have checked into Transport Tycoon, it's not too bad.. I like the atmosphere (towns enlarging in size, new factories being built or closing down) in Railroad Tycoon.. not sure if that's in Transport Tycoon or not. I wanted to focus on Trucking actually, not the buses and ships and such, but that can be seen in the game as I'd prefer there to be cars and such roaming around, like you see in Sim City and the like.
gallager_47 Jul 22 @ 2:00pm 
there seems to be something like what I was wanting on here called Freight Tycoon... gonna try it out
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 22 @ 5:13am