Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Tyohiren Jul 20 @ 7:45am
L4D3
project an L4D3 for 2015? how many?
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Tyohiren Jul 20 @ 7:47am 
history..... cientist invenctor working in indrustrial CA, dopping cobain and...
Scientist working in industry, CA and get what Guinea Pigs sôro dosing transformer of creatures, finally releasing a population through release of chemical warhead in the center of town.
Last edited by Tyohiren; Jul 20 @ 7:52am
Tyohiren Jul 20 @ 7:53am 
scientist working in industry, CA and get what Guinea Pigs sôro dosing transformer of creatures, finally releasing a population through release of chemical warhead in the center of town.
Son Bread Box Jul 21 @ 4:05am 
Sounds great but i was thinking something about a nucular waste breaks into the city and the fumes and the waste cause mutations of large small tall and blood lusting creatures or just something that wants to rip all of your limbs off. Cast of survivors: Frank. a sorta wimpy type of survivors has probs in his head about the apocalypse and really cant keep him self together, Thomas. A police officer that helps the team by telling them how to stay safe and where to go in sticky situations,Kenn. A doomsday prepper that was ready for this thrilled and loving the killing of zombies kinda plays by his own rules, Ben Just a normal guy has a nice job nice house and everything but until he saw his wife and kids get draged away by a small team of zombies he is going on a rampage to avenge his loved ones. Im not saying that they are making a L4D3 but if they did this would be a great cast and story line
Last edited by Son Bread Box; Jul 22 @ 5:51am
KEV1N Jul 21 @ 6:54am 
What a fascinating topic...
josh b Jul 21 @ 11:31am 
all of these ideas are fantastically brialliant but i would prefer bread boxses idea
Gorlom[Swe] Jul 21 @ 12:01pm 
Like we will ever see a L4D3. Valve doesn't make triologies :p
josh b Jul 22 @ 12:49am 
hes got a point but still we all want it
C0untzer0 Jul 22 @ 1:59am 
I'm sure it will happen in turn.
As in just after Half life 3 and Portal 3.
Tyohiren Jul 22 @ 5:13am 
It is not fiction ...But terror in last action because the package is to close in the history of eternal zombies? Or is it endless story, always with a fresh start after each cure humans and zumbiz always appears the new focus and new mission
Son Bread Box Jul 22 @ 5:44am 
Yeah i mean who makes a TF3? know what im saying?
pasky Jul 22 @ 6:55am 
waiting...
Skoardy Jul 22 @ 7:06am 
Maybe you could take this thread to the L4D1/2 forums and discuss your wishlists since it's off-topic here.
josh b Jul 30 @ 8:09am 
L4D3 is a low chance of happning but still
Gorlom[Swe] Jul 30 @ 9:08am 
Originally posted by Tyohiren:
It is not fiction
How are undead zombies not fiction?
BIGFUDGE Jul 30 @ 10:31am 
sounds good
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 20 @ 7:45am