Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
An Odd One Jul 19 @ 7:29pm
The Ironic simulator joke isn`t funny anymore and needs to stop.
Over the past few months I`ve seen torents of garbage thrown onto Green Light which are just crappy unity maps passed of as "jokes" because the devs aren`t talented or creative enough to make a real video game so the label of simulator is pasted onto it making it suddenly clever and ironic. Is there anything we can do to stop it?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
wilco64256 Jul 19 @ 7:34pm 
Vote them down and move on with your life.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMeeko Jul 19 @ 7:51pm 
No there is not something that can be done to stop it. If you don't like something, just give it a thumbs down, but there isn't a reason to have it taken off the Green Light.
Graeme- Coarse Gentleman Jul 20 @ 9:36pm 
Well, Greenlight is essentially a joke at this point, so why shouldn't it have jokes on it?
fireryone Jul 23 @ 5:47am 
down, next. repeat. (untill you find something worthy)
Last edited by fireryone; Jul 23 @ 5:47am
Tatsuya Hiroki (HU) Jul 23 @ 10:24pm 
thats what you get when you let ppl deciding for themselves
ImShadows (◣_◢) Jul 24 @ 12:40am 
it needs too
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) duckywow Sep 16 @ 5:27am 
People can create what they want to, even though the game might not be accepted.
bmccall1 Sep 16 @ 6:42am 
Originally posted by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) duckywow:
People can create what they want to, even though the game might not be accepted.

Considering Valve hasn't announced a batch of greenlights in a month and a half, yet some games are being stealth greenlit, I'm hoping Valve added a bit of manual curation back into the process and votes are no longer the primary driver for being greenlit.

(That's just my theory/hope)
Tatsuya Hiroki (HU) Sep 16 @ 7:38am 
Originally posted by bmccall1:
Originally posted by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) duckywow:

Considering Valve hasn't announced a batch of greenlights in a month and a half, yet some games are being stealth greenlit, I'm hoping Valve added a bit of manual curation back into the process and votes are no longer the primary driver for being greenlit.

(That's just my theory/hope)
one can always dream..
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50