Left 4 Dead 2
Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
X_xSw3GD0g3sCoP3x_X Jul 28 @ 3:29pm
ideas that i think are good
i feel like people are running out of ideas. and i noticed there are not many fighting game characters in l4d2. and i feel like killer instinct. mortal kombat, street fighter, and injustice characters would be awesome characters to play as. im pretty sure people will disagree. thank you for reading. have a nice day. (if you dont know killer instinct or any other ones google them. to get the newest version of killer instinct google "killer instinct xbox one".)
Last edited by X_xSw3GD0g3sCoP3x_X; Jul 28 @ 3:31pm
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
PrestoPuma Jul 28 @ 4:48pm 
um yea about that do you honestly see any of the characters from the games you mentioned being used in left4dead2. don't get me wrong looking like Scorpion, Chun Li, Nightwing, or Fulgore would be cool. However I don't see any of these characters filling in for cast in left 4 dead 2 saying the things they say, using the weapons they use, or doing the things they do. I mean, the idea may sound good til you hear scorpion shouting KidddieLand or chun li hitting a zombie with a frying pan. also of all the charaacters i mentioned none of them use guns. Or have even dealt with a zombie appocolypse or fit the personalities the characters they would replace now I'm not saying your ideas are bad just try to think of characters that have the same kind of physical build and mental personality as the group they would replace. Example: replacing Coach with Cyborg from the Teen Titans, or replacing Francais with Lobo. It is those kind of ideas that meld best with the characters.
X_xSw3GD0g3sCoP3x_X Jul 28 @ 8:11pm 
@prestopuma you are correct i agree but i dont mind hearing the l4d2 cast as the fighting games characters. it would be cool to have the voices of the fighting game characters to be the voices of the survivors but i know its difficult.
Last edited by X_xSw3GD0g3sCoP3x_X; Jul 29 @ 12:02pm
[linux] sophia hapgood Jul 28 @ 9:43pm 
Make it yourself
X_xSw3GD0g3sCoP3x_X Jul 28 @ 9:56pm 
@sophia im trying to learn how to create workshop items.
PrestoPuma Jul 30 @ 10:45am 
@TheAmazingDoge not exactly what I meant but I kind of see where your going with this. And looking at it with that respect I think I see a few characters that would fit the scenario: Stryker, Sonya Blade, Cassie Cage, and Jax from Mortal Kombat; Guile, Chun Li, Cammy, and Charlie from Street Fighter; However I still don't see anyone from Injustice or KIller Instinct fitting the bill (no pun intended)
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 28 @ 3:29pm