Left 4 Dead 2
Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Подробнее
Ban Minecraft reskins
Nobody wants to play as "you and your friends". Stop posting Minecraft skins. Its annoying.
< >
Сообщения 115 из 26
Legitimate Skin. Legitimate Game. Frivolous post. Clients and addon authors will post whatever they wish as long as it is within compliance of the regulations.

Just because you have an issue with a certain material does not mean that said material will be removed from the thousands of clients that actually do use and enjoy the content.

This is the equivalency of requesting the US government to ban smoking because you don't like it.
Dont need to go textbook on me. Just saying that its getting old. Get out of my internet.
You could simply just ignore it like a normal human being in lieu of protesting against material you consider monotonous.

You could do the same with my suggestion on the discussion board. Think about that?
My job is to assist in troubleshooting, not read frivolous and entirely subjective content that is bias and baseless. Your retorted reply is also meaningless. I provided useful advice to assist you while you simply re-iterate my own suggestion as if I were the author of this impractical discussion.

Alas, I will let your get the last word in as my subscription to this thread is now removed.
Last word, hm? Cool. Hope that job pays well, seeing how much of an ass you were in such a short period of time. Glad to know I wont be seeing a response because you're so much more intelligent than I. Minecraft skins are boring. Point still stands.
Wow, guy. You made yourself look really foolish in a short amount of time.

Learn to ignore the stuff you don't like, it's simple.
I already read your previous comment lol
Автор сообщения: Sloan the Dragon
Last word, hm? Cool. Hope that job pays well, seeing how much of an ass you were in such a short period of time. Glad to know I wont be seeing a response because you're so much more intelligent than I. Minecraft skins are boring. Point still stands.
I agree. That guy is arrogant.
Автор сообщения: zpp policeman33
I agree. That guy is arrogant.
I concur, but I believe arrogance and more so ignorance must be his specialty.
Eh, chill out, man, you have 200 hrs, it's not the end of the world. The workshop kind of sucks in general, try leaving this unmoderated wasteland and look for mods elsewhere.
It's not like I'm expecting results. I wasn't asking for advice or technical support. Its a public board for discussions, not calling people arrogant and immediately ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ on a post because you feel like it's your "job" Just throwing out the topic to maybe spark some ideas other than the generic minecraft skin.
I see 1,546 survivor mods listed in the Steam Workshop. This does not include l4dmaps or gamebanana. Of those 1,546 mods, 71 are Minecraft tagged.

Of the current 11,667 Workshop mods listed on Steam, 161 of them are tagged with Minecraft.

So you are stating that 1.3% of the Workshop content is monotonous...again this does not include l4dmaps or gamebanana.

Suggestion:
Maybe you should just look at the 1,475 skin mods or 11,506 non-minecraft mods.

/thread
Отредактировано Knappy; 27 июл. 2014 г. в 8:59
Still making a nuisance of yourself Knappy? Gee bud. Gotta say, get a life.

I'm just gonna keep responding with "tedious redundant comments" until ya shut yer trap and move on. In my opinion, 1.3% is too much. Minecraft skins = thumbs down. #Knappytoosmart4me
I agree with you these minecraft skins are probably only used by the creators and his friends i wouldnt say to completely banning them as it is freedom to post what you want in the workshop as long as it follows the guidelines but keeping it to a minimum would be great.
< >
Сообщения 115 из 26
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 23 июл. 2014 г. в 5:30