The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Sady Jul 27 @ 4:06pm
Skyrim Mods dont load
Before this problem whenever i started the game it would show "checking subscribed mod" and now it doesnt do anything when i start the game and i added a few more mods and it doesnt show in the data files :-(
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 Jul 27 @ 5:22pm 
So you are indeed allowing it to SYNC - Download the Mods from Steam - > Understanding that NEXUS MOD's work differently.

So if that is the case - you know what you are doing and looking at, then a couple of things to check:

1st - Check your FIREWALL status. I've know people who have had it changed and not by them. Window's can do strange things at times. Yes, they also found they did it, without understanding what they were doing when they ' set it '...

2nd - Did any parental settings get activated? ( This also happened without understanding what they did ... )
Sady Jul 28 @ 6:00am 
I don't think its related to my antivrus/firewall settings , but i checked it anyways and its working properly nothing has been changed . I also noticed when i go in data files it says i'm not subscribbed ( but iam ) to some mods yet its still actived , i think the problem is something to duo with the sync , i remember everytime i went to play it would show "downloading mods" or something like that "1/40" and now i don't get that message anymore ...
Sady Jul 28 @ 1:34pm 
can anyone help me out pls
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 27 @ 4:06pm