The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ゲームのベストModを検索
お気に入りのMODを探してインストールすることが、これまでより簡単になりました。MOD製作者も、SteamにMODを直接アップロードするための合理化された機能を利用できます。利用方法については ここ をクリックしてください。
want an akaviri temple please!
i see how people make dwemer mansions and such but im neever seeing akaviri things im a huge fan of the oriental style temples and houes and weapons etc. So I was wondering if there was any modder out there who would be interested in making me and the community an akairi house by the way i have no idea how to mod so if someone could do this i would be very happy.What i would like to see so that it is not very hard for the modder who may listen to me you should use the vanilla gam eskyhaven temple structures like i said previously.Anyway i would just really like to see a house like taht Please maybe in the mountains somwhere please plaese.
< >
1-14 / 14 のコメントを表示
sorry for the bad writing and english.
You may not know this, but many structures in Skyrim and hence in the Creation Kit are one piece, which cannot be altered with the CK itself. Interiors are easier to build because of the options you have with "building blocks". Exteriors are as is.
Well first off - I would try GOOGLE and see what you find. ( HINT: Google Skyrim Akaviri Home Mods and/or Just Skyrim Akaviri Mods. )

Yes, you WILL find some things ... even maybe what you are looking for. Not specifically what you have in your mind - but they are out there.
@Grathagis it may seem that way but i have seen this structuers been used before in mods that ive had but not enough to a house level and also there are other prgrammes you can use it doesnt have to be creation kit.

@jjb-54 all ofd what you said is true and good advice and thanks for that but i wouldnt like to use google as an outlet for that sort thing because i would not feel safe using it thanks for the suggestion though.
muchmesuchdoge. の投稿を引用:
@Grathagis it may seem that way but i have seen this structuers been used before in mods that ive had but not enough to a house level and also there are other prgrammes you can use it doesnt have to be creation kit.
I know about these other programs. But it takes a lot of time and effort to design a new building structure.
i didnt say a new structure i emplied the vanilla.

I know about these other programs. But it takes a lot of time and effort to design a new building structure. [/quote]
So you do not feel safe using Google - and yet you expect us to do it for you? * BLINKS *

I'm not sure you about your worries - but searching on Google is not " BAD " ....
sir there is no need to get aggitated and aggressive with me if you do not want to help you can leave.
最近の変更はtheWealdstoneraiderが行いました; 2014年7月28日 6時48分
and by the way in my reply i never said "BAD" this is wahtever you thought up in your head.and nor did i ever expect you to research it for me i asked someone out there who felt they might want to help, you dont have to.
最近の変更はtheWealdstoneraiderが行いました; 2014年7月28日 6時49分
Most modders are "selfish" people. They make mods that they like. If someone else likes them as well, that is just a bonus. Most modders don't do requests. Why ? Because they never get it exactly right just as wanted. And then the whining begins. From own personal experience.
well i personaly i am an artist im doing art in my secondary school (doing it as a course) and i also create these paintings and drawings for people who may want them in there home and i get payed for it its not a job more of a hobby and does not supply a sufficeint income obivously my parents supply that as i am only 15 and not old enough for a job.But i create these things exactly as they want them and if not as close and i havent had anyone complaining more because i dont deal with selfish or childish people like you have claimed to have dealt with and so that is why i expected a more suffisticated level of people wich most people if dealt here have been until now.
最近の変更はtheWealdstoneraiderが行いました; 2014年7月28日 8時37分
muchmesuchdoge. の投稿を引用:
well i personaly i am an artist im doing art in my secondary school (doing it as a course) and i also create these paintings and drawings for people who may want them in there home and i get payed for it its not a job more of a hobby and does not supply a sufficeint income obivously my parents supply that as i am only 15 and not old enough for a job.But i create these things exactly as they want them and if not as close and i havent had anyone complaining more because i dont deal with selfish or childish people like you have claimed to have dealt with and so that is why i expected a more suffisticated level of people wich most people if dealt here have been until now.

You are obviously very creative and artistic. I think you could make it yourself. It is just like playing with LEGO; you just have to find the right building blocks. It doesn't need scripts, or NPCs or other more difficult stuff. It is just basically selecting the object you want and place it where you want. You just have to let go of the concept that you can't do it.
There are a lot of tutorials for building a house. The most diificult part is the creative part, and I think you got that covered.
. o O ( sigh )

If you want it done -> Go make it yourself. Trust me it will not get done, to your liking, to your vision, to your time schedule ...>> UNLESS YOU DO IT YOURSELF << .... that is the bottom line. You want it? Go forth and take the time and effort ( like the rest of us ) and do it.
thanks grathagis, your a real nice guy.
< >
1-14 / 14 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2014年7月27日 8時46分
投稿数: 14