The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Oyununuz için en iyi modları bulun
En sevdiğiniz modu bulmak ve yüklemek eskisinden çok daha kolay. Mod yapımcıları da artık çok daha modern bir yolla modlarını Steam'e yükleyebilir. Daha fazlasını öğrenmek için buraya tıklayın.
Heartfire-like house mod
I'm making a mod that will work like the Heartfire DLC, you buy a plot of land och then you have to build the house yourself. Everything is setup the way I want it except I don't have any clue how to make item's activate via using a recepie at the crafting table, I got no clue how to make these custom recipies and how to make an activator via some basic items, for example a lumberaxe you'd have to activate to chop down the surrounding trees and such. I am therefore in desperate need of tutorials, guides and such things!
< >
4 yorumdan 1 ile 4 arası gösteriliyor
Well, I can't offer anything but my appreciation and wishes. Best of luck with making this!
I tried to do the same thing myself. Problem is all items are unplayable and scripted. No idea how to figure it out.
Add me as friend to discuss it.
Suggest you check out Darkfox127's Creation Kit Tutorials. He actually has a mod where you build ( remodel / fix ) a new home up:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/searchresults/?

Check out specifically:

Millwater Retreat ( Mod )

Riverside Shack - Customisable Home ( Mod )

And of course his tutorials ... I think you will find this a BIG HELP.
Yeah I found his tutorial and now I'm already fixing it all up!
< >
4 yorumdan 1 ile 4 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 27 Tem 2014 @ 7:45
İleti: 4