The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Encuentra los mejores mods
Encontrar e instalar tus mods favoritos es ahora más fácil que nunca. Los creadores podrán disfrutar además de un sistema simplificado de subida directa de mods a Steam. Haz clic aquí para saber cómo.
Flenarn 27 JUL 2014 a las 7:45
Heartfire-like house mod
I'm making a mod that will work like the Heartfire DLC, you buy a plot of land och then you have to build the house yourself. Everything is setup the way I want it except I don't have any clue how to make item's activate via using a recepie at the crafting table, I got no clue how to make these custom recipies and how to make an activator via some basic items, for example a lumberaxe you'd have to activate to chop down the surrounding trees and such. I am therefore in desperate need of tutorials, guides and such things!
< >
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
Ewan 27 JUL 2014 a las 8:30 
Well, I can't offer anything but my appreciation and wishes. Best of luck with making this!
Grathagis 7 27 JUL 2014 a las 8:30 
I tried to do the same thing myself. Problem is all items are unplayable and scripted. No idea how to figure it out.
Add me as friend to discuss it.
jjb-54 1 27 JUL 2014 a las 8:51 
Suggest you check out Darkfox127's Creation Kit Tutorials. He actually has a mod where you build ( remodel / fix ) a new home up:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/searchresults/?

Check out specifically:

Millwater Retreat ( Mod )

Riverside Shack - Customisable Home ( Mod )

And of course his tutorials ... I think you will find this a BIG HELP.
Flenarn 27 JUL 2014 a las 10:29 
Yeah I found his tutorial and now I'm already fixing it all up!
< >
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 27 JUL 2014 a las 7:45