The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
The Lost Guardian Jul 26, 2014 @ 9:33pm
magic bug !
as usual im usualy messing with some sort of mod and all but when i did the console command for all of the magic spells in the whole game so i wouldnt have to not go and search for it all i went to the menu and clicked on magic and imeediantly after that the game crashed and its been going on like this for weeks now please someone help ! #S.O.S
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Grathagis 7 Jul 27, 2014 @ 1:52am 
Use an older save ? And don't mess with console commands. Seriously.
Grathagis 7 Jul 27, 2014 @ 6:05am 
psb Player Spell Book Gives the character a complete spell book, including the shouts, and unlocks bestial abilities. Dragon souls are still required for shouts. This can crash Skyrim.
jjb-54 1 Jul 27, 2014 @ 8:59am 
Common Sense Rule # 1 -

When you are going to " play / experiment " with mods ......

>>> ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR SAVED GAMES > BEFORE THE ACT <

>>> ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR MODS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SCREW AROUND WITH.

I know a little late and I can only suggest that you first learn this lesson - NOW - > for the next time.

Also go to the specific Mod Forum and re-download the mod and again - always have a back-up of all mods for a " just in case ".

Other wise you have no one to blame but yourself.

. o O ( Common Sense is on the endangered list. )
The Lost Guardian Jul 27, 2014 @ 4:15pm 
#♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Lost Guardian Jul 27, 2014 @ 4:16pm 
nah i already knew that.... and u really expext most people to just go and do what you just said ?
#common sense bro
Grathagis 7 Jul 28, 2014 @ 1:41am 
Originally posted by XxLaserSonicxX:
#♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Someone gave you good advice. No need to get offensive about it. It will stop people from helping you.
Last edited by Grathagis; Jul 28, 2014 @ 1:42am
The Lost Guardian Jul 28, 2014 @ 12:31pm 
i think i know bro im just upset im sorry guys im moving and all that and its just stressful
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2014 @ 9:33pm