Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
kiugetski Jul 26 @ 7:03pm
Please close this topic
please close this topic
i will be using facebook instead cuz here we cant control negative people
Last edited by kiugetski; Jul 27 @ 12:46pm
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] Jul 26 @ 7:27pm 
Make a concept page.
Include a opea stage and a Opera singer NPC that keeps popping up everywhere and gives you quests.

Include a literall sandbox in your sandbox game. (has anyone else already done this?)

I hope that those examples are showing why it is a somewhat lacking idea to make a thread asking for ideas without more background information. Background information that should be provided on your greenlight concepts page.
Skoardy Jul 26 @ 7:50pm 
Originally posted by kiugetski:
i want any suggestion that could be usefull in my game
Sure.

* Have your own vision. Create the game you want to create - you'll enjoy development a lot more that way.
* Don't farm design out to committee. The whole 'too many cooks' thing is true.
* Don't do a shoot-for-the-moon game without even having any a basic idea of what you're planning to do.
* Work on your grammar, spelling and punctuation. All tend to be important for RPGs and game development in general.
Skoardy Jul 26 @ 8:35pm 
if you have nothing to say ... just dont type ok oh and im french and im still talking you language if you can talk in french do it otherwise please dont be a troll and stay away
If you're making your game in French, all the best to you but if you're going to also try to provide an English translation, my comment stands. It's irrelevant if you're French, speaking English or not (especially since it wasn't information you bothered imparting originally) and what I can or can't speak has zero bearing on the eventual quality of your game.

My advice boils down to - come up with your own game. It'll turn out better and you'll be happier doing it. Asking for suggestions right from the outset with no background given for what you're doing bodes terribly for your prospects.
Sera Jul 26 @ 9:22pm 
if you have nothing to say ... just dont type ok oh and im french and im still talking you language if you can talk in french do it otherwise please dont be a troll and stay away
You're starting VERY badly... Skoardy has points you should bother to read. Ignoring him won't do you any good. I'd hate to imagine how you would treat your players if you can't stand a single one trying to help you.
RESPECT.INc Jul 26 @ 10:40pm 
wow nice
C0untzer0 Jul 27 @ 7:16am 
I see you're going for the ploy of making people hate your product before revealing it. Genius, pure genius. Quelle domage, mais votre choix, un acte gratuit n'est-ce-pas?
Last edited by C0untzer0; Jul 27 @ 12:23pm
kiugetski Jul 27 @ 11:44am 
wow is there only negative people on steam lol
Gorlom[Swe] Jul 27 @ 11:55am 
wow is there only negative people on steam lol
Welcome to the internet I guess?

Do you have a website or somewhere proper to do this? The steam greenlight forum probably isn't traficated enough for this kind of thing and it just feels so detatched from what you are trying to do.
kiugetski Jul 27 @ 12:17pm 
well the web site was made however im no more certain of the name got too many negative people ( other game developers ) they called me a dumb for giving such a name
Legendary's world so im now trying to find an other name cuz my mmo is special its givi9ng the players the possibility to the players to travel planet to other planets
so im not certain anymore about the name
C0untzer0 Jul 27 @ 12:22pm 
So to recap: you can't write, don't have your own ideas, don't even have a name, and you decide to spam here? In your badly written off-topic spam thread about a nameless game with a lack of ideas you choose to tell the world that you will ignore any criticism. How could anybody respond negatively to a plan like that?
Last edited by C0untzer0; Jul 27 @ 12:23pm
kiugetski Jul 27 @ 12:30pm 
hey counter if you were brilliant ... you would simply ignore this topic now please stop and go away
Sera Jul 27 @ 12:36pm 
hey counter if you were brilliant ... you would simply ignore this topic now please stop and go away
You do realize that Countzer is right, right...? Do you honestly think anybody will give a crap about you and your game if you continue to behave like this? I do not think so... You're giving yourself a very bad reputation.
C0untzer0 Jul 27 @ 12:37pm 
And if you were halfway competent you wouldn't have started it.
kiugetski Jul 27 @ 12:43pm 
you do reallize guy you are the one that are ♥♥♥♥♥ing me since the start and you DONT give up ? you do reallize how negative you guyz are ? you do reallize how you guyz look like kids ?
So now i will only be using the twitch and the facebook since there is onlyh immature players here
http://www.twitch.tv/kiugetski
https://www.facebook.com/studiokiugetski?fref=nf

that way i can block and ban negative people

I do not intend to reply to this topic anymore and i do request a close topic
C0untzer0 Jul 27 @ 12:49pm 
Mais oui vraiment. You're certainly not coming over as immature with the hissy fit and the running away when somebody points out your flaws.
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50