The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
madmadmona Jul 26 @ 1:05pm
Madmadmona
I'd like to see some of you developers do something useful for Meeko, like creating a collar on which could be attached tokens of protection for him, like Resist Fire, Resist Magic, etc. Perhaps also some way to afford him something like the protection of armor, if you can think of a way to do it.

I do hope one of you (or more than one!) will take this to heart and create something from it.

I thank you, and Meeko thanks you.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 Jul 26 @ 5:09pm 
Did you GOOGLE - Skyrim Meeko? There are some mods that are specifically related to him, no I'm not aware of them all and no I'm not sure if your idea is covered. But at least take the time to GOOGLE and see what is there. :)
jreese46 41 Jul 26 @ 7:48pm 
It's not exactly what you're asking, I know, but you could use console to make him essential.
madmadmona Jul 27 @ 9:07pm 
Thanks to jjb-54 and jreese46!
I did Google and found a mod that would make Meeko "essential." However, I don't like that idea. For me, it takes something from the game. Being able to "outfit" Meeko with protective tokens on a collar would be more to my liking. I like him as a companion, and making him "essential" would be seem like I was transforming a real companion and friend into a demi-god.
I'd likethe protections (and collar) to be available as loot or to be able to buy them. I know, I guess I'm too particular. Maybe someday someone will come up with something close to my idea. All you developers out there: I'll bet there are a lot of other gamers who'd be crazy about such an offering. Have a great day, everyone!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 26 @ 1:05pm